iehni
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2016
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 14%
hi, I am new to the fastlane forum, and have been reading some threads, the community looks very freindly and gives good feedback, I am very happy to be able to post here.
I am a single mother of two, with a full time job, but would like to have financial freedom to be able to spend time with my kids and do the things I love, I have recently satrted a baby shoe buisness, I sew the shoes at night and am distributing them in four differnt stores. I belive this buisness has potential but i would need to scale it for it to make a bigger impact on my finances, my dilema is the following: I can not quit my job for the moment because i have fixed expenses and am not willing to risk the well being of my kids so I am doing everything I can in my spare time for the moment, my time is very limited and I can only focus on one thing at a time, I am not sure if I should focus first in building my production system (get the contacts to outsource the sewing and start the process of finding people to do leather shoes, my next step) or focus on the distributing system (getting contacts to sell my shoes in bigger stores and chains) your feedback and advise from people with more experience will be most welcome.
I am a single mother of two, with a full time job, but would like to have financial freedom to be able to spend time with my kids and do the things I love, I have recently satrted a baby shoe buisness, I sew the shoes at night and am distributing them in four differnt stores. I belive this buisness has potential but i would need to scale it for it to make a bigger impact on my finances, my dilema is the following: I can not quit my job for the moment because i have fixed expenses and am not willing to risk the well being of my kids so I am doing everything I can in my spare time for the moment, my time is very limited and I can only focus on one thing at a time, I am not sure if I should focus first in building my production system (get the contacts to outsource the sewing and start the process of finding people to do leather shoes, my next step) or focus on the distributing system (getting contacts to sell my shoes in bigger stores and chains) your feedback and advise from people with more experience will be most welcome.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
