- Joined
- Feb 24, 2012
- Messages
- 88
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 5%
I apologize if this has been answered 100 of times on here, but I thought I would ask it anyways.
Im just wondering from people who have started businesses based on a need/problem, what were the steps they took in discovering it? I dont believe all businesses begin with solving a personal solution, but form by seeing a real world problem and becoming the solution. What areas did you find your problem in and am I asking the wrong questions if I want to know where I would find a problem at in say the sports industry? Is it merely a question of asking people, hey what do you struggle with most or is it more of a personal solution and discovered on ones own?
I know there isnt a cookie cutter answer for how I can discover a problem and thus become the solution to it, Im just wondering if there are techniques or advice someone would point me towards. Thanks
Im just wondering from people who have started businesses based on a need/problem, what were the steps they took in discovering it? I dont believe all businesses begin with solving a personal solution, but form by seeing a real world problem and becoming the solution. What areas did you find your problem in and am I asking the wrong questions if I want to know where I would find a problem at in say the sports industry? Is it merely a question of asking people, hey what do you struggle with most or is it more of a personal solution and discovered on ones own?
I know there isnt a cookie cutter answer for how I can discover a problem and thus become the solution to it, Im just wondering if there are techniques or advice someone would point me towards. Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
