The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Diane Kennedy tax services

Taxes and regulation

John

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 18, 2007
Have any of you personally used Diane Kennedy's services? We're looking for a new CPA for both our personal and business finances. I'd appreciate any comments, positive or negative, from people who have actually used her services. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post publicly.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Before she left these forums and even after she held a very high reputation. Not sure if she does one on one accounting, however, her business model of selling her expertise instead of her time is something I have been trying to turn my dad on to as he is a CPA with over 35yrs of experience and is still caught in the trading hours for dollars business model.

With that in mind, my dad is currently living/working in the West Valley Phoenix-area and still has clients back in Chicago, if you can PM me with your info(city/state you live and type of biz/personal return) I can see if he can help you with your tax needs :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I follow her postings on Facebook and her advice/commentary/news has always been rock solid; also very business centric which is especially important to us business owners.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
We worked w/DKA for years-- our contact was Tom Wheelright (meeting w/Diane is pricey, and in most cases, not necessary).

Tom's firm withdrew (amicably) from their arrangement w/DKA, and stared ProVision. We're still with them.

They're expensive, but also offer wealth coaching, which we found invaluable. Key to coaching is you've GOT to put in the TIME and WORK-- they can't do it for you. If you don't do the work (and do it HARD), it's just like taking $10,000+ and flushing it down the toytie (not recommended for aspiring fastlaners).

Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions (although, chances are I'm just going to suggest you call ProVision and talk to them!). :)

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.