avr
New Contributor
I'm reading unscripted - the great rat race escape .
It's so good.. I got goosebumps on my walk and thought to myself.. Even if I was a billionaire.. Discovering a book I love and walking in the woods / nature is what I would be doing this moment, there is nothing id rather be doing.
That’s powerful.
This book, to someone who doesn’t know the truth, could be MIND BENDING REDPILLISH.
To me.. It's preaching to the choir
I'm all in on escaping the rat race and have been for years, except I'm all talk.
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.
I'm a rat in a maze.
I'm a rat on the wheel.
Despite all my rage…. I'm still just a rat in a cage…
This song just fits this book.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
MJ thanks again for a masterpiece, I know that deep down, when you were younger, you just dreamed you would be able to write to help others, and you really have become a great writer and storyteller, and this book should be on the level of FTE life-changing as the 4 Hour Workweek for many.
A MASTERPIECE!
@MJ DeMarco
It's so good.. I got goosebumps on my walk and thought to myself.. Even if I was a billionaire.. Discovering a book I love and walking in the woods / nature is what I would be doing this moment, there is nothing id rather be doing.
That’s powerful.
This book, to someone who doesn’t know the truth, could be MIND BENDING REDPILLISH.
To me.. It's preaching to the choir
I'm all in on escaping the rat race and have been for years, except I'm all talk.
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.
I'm a rat in a maze.
I'm a rat on the wheel.
Despite all my rage…. I'm still just a rat in a cage…
This song just fits this book.
MJ thanks again for a masterpiece, I know that deep down, when you were younger, you just dreamed you would be able to write to help others, and you really have become a great writer and storyteller, and this book should be on the level of FTE life-changing as the 4 Hour Workweek for many.
A MASTERPIECE!
@MJ DeMarco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
