I usually dont rant, but I manage a convinence store which had new customer (who I have never seen before) come into and purchases a pack of ciggarettes.
Once I put the pack down on the counter, and tell him the price he totally screams out 'How much? What a rip off mate! I can get these a lot cheaper than the road' 'You guys must make a lot of money ripping off people mate, its not very nice'.
Anyways he ends up purchasing them, but couldn't stop my self from laughing. Out prices are pretty much same as any other convience store.
Any other business owners here who have experienced this kind of nonsense? If so please tell...
Once I put the pack down on the counter, and tell him the price he totally screams out 'How much? What a rip off mate! I can get these a lot cheaper than the road' 'You guys must make a lot of money ripping off people mate, its not very nice'.
Anyways he ends up purchasing them, but couldn't stop my self from laughing. Out prices are pretty much same as any other convience store.
Any other business owners here who have experienced this kind of nonsense? If so please tell...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
