Hi!
I have just found out and joined this forum today. I was looking for a community like this to ask some questions and I'm actually really impressed that this is such a big community, with many different threads, where all sorts of conversations are going on.
A few days ago I saw a post somewhere on the internet about someone making big smiley faces and he had quite a big success with his project. My project would also be based on something trendy, but the items would be in a round shape. It could be a keychain or a bike helmet type mask (I hope this makes sense).
Now the products would have to be the same, so hand making them would probably be too difficult. I was thinking about making a model in a 3D modeling software and print them in a 3D printer. However, I don't think a 3D printer prints in color and I don't think plastic is the right material for this (maybe for the masks).
If someone has any ideas about the production, I would greaty appreciate a comment
Thanks
I have just found out and joined this forum today. I was looking for a community like this to ask some questions and I'm actually really impressed that this is such a big community, with many different threads, where all sorts of conversations are going on.
A few days ago I saw a post somewhere on the internet about someone making big smiley faces and he had quite a big success with his project. My project would also be based on something trendy, but the items would be in a round shape. It could be a keychain or a bike helmet type mask (I hope this makes sense).
Now the products would have to be the same, so hand making them would probably be too difficult. I was thinking about making a model in a 3D modeling software and print them in a 3D printer. However, I don't think a 3D printer prints in color and I don't think plastic is the right material for this (maybe for the masks).
If someone has any ideas about the production, I would greaty appreciate a comment
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
