The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CRYPTOCURRENCY 101: Beginners Guide to Buying, Selling & Storing Bitcoin, Ethereum Etc...

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
Whats up. I'm Hunter. I like gold, guns, crypto-currencies, wine and quantum physics. Crypto-currencies being the operative word for this post. This post isn't for debating whether or not getting into cryptos is a smart thing to do or dumb as rocks.

Its a "how to" post.

This is for people who have already done their research (or not) and decided to get into it and want to model someone who is already in it rather than whine about how its a ponzi scheme . So if you've got a good strategy/tip in that regard, post it. Otherwise shut it :p

As a crypto-currency investor and teacher for over three years, in this post I'm going to show you how to safely buy, trade and store cryptos. I'll come back in a bit and update and add to it in the future as needed. Oh, I suck at graphics and word docs and html so even though it may look like a 5 year old pasted what follows into the forum, so it might be missing a value attribute like DEMARCO goes over in his new book but its still good stuff.

To begin, you need a bank account or credit card, a secure wallet, an entry exchange and a crypto currency trading exchange.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Your post was being rejected because you posted too much in one thread.

And if you're gonna post a bunch of affiliate links, this thread will be deleted. So please don't. Thank you.

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
Whats up. I'm Hunter. I like gold, guns, crypto-currencies, wine and quantum physics. Crypto-currencies being the operative word for this post. This post isn't for debating whether or not getting into cryptos is a smart thing to do or dumb as rocks.

Its a "how to" post.

This is for people who have already done their research (or not) and decided to get into it and want to model someone who is already in it rather than . So if you've got a good strategy/tip in that regard, post it. Otherwise shut it :p

As a crypto-currency investor and teacher for over three years, in this post I'm going to show you how to safely buy, trade and store cryptos. For some reason at the moment I cant embed videos or "linkify" links. I'm getting an error message from the forum when I post so there are just youtube links. I'll come back in a bit and update and add to it in the future as needed. Oh, I suck at graphics and word docs and html so even though it may look like a 5 year old pasted what follows into the forum, so it might be missing a value attribute like DEMARCO goes over in his new book but its still good stuff.

To begin, you need a bank account or credit card, a secure wallet, an entry exchange and a crypto currency trading exchange.

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
1) CREATE YOUR COINBASE ACCOUNT: Coinbase is a San Francisco based digital asset exchange that lets you turn your fiat currency into crypto-currency. Its the main entry point into the crypto space for most people. Through Coinbase, you'll be able to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Although your cryptos are insured and protected in the wallet they provide, coming from the gold and silver markets and seeing whats happened to some previous crypto-currency exchanges, I want my crypto to be under my control as much as possible and not vulnerable to counterparty risk or someone hacking my email etc. To create your Coinbase account, you can buy a small amount of crypto instantly with a credit card. What you'll most likely want to do after that is connect your bank account. The amount you can buy is higher and the fees they charge to buy are lower. As you pass their various "Know Your Customer" verification requirements, your limits will increase.

Create your Coinbase account at: www.coinbase.com

Here are a couple "how to set up coinbase" videos:

Coinbase Intro:
View: https://youtu.be/k7-9FLYxyIc

How to Fund Coinbase:
View: https://youtu.be/Z1wEHwOd5uI

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
Your post was being rejected because you posted too much in one thread.

And if you're gonna post a bunch of affiliate links, this thread will be deleted. So please don't. Thank you.

There were only two referral links. I'll delete them.

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
In a bull market everyone is making money, so that's isn't difficult. (let the last three years be exactly that)

Would rather see how you trade when the bubble pops. Might be interesting.

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
2) DOWNLOAD YOUR SECURE WALLET: In order to hold your cryptocurrency, you need a "wallet". There are many different kinds of wallets but I'm not going to discuss them all here. You either want a software wallet or a hardware wallet and will probably end up using a combination of both. For starters and because its free, secure and super easy to use, use the Exodus wallet below first. Then if you get more into cryptos, especially if you're buying tens of thousands of dollars worth of crypto, order a hardware wallet like the Trezor. A hardware wallet allows you to completely disconnect from the internet and store your bitcoin or cryptocurrency offline and even in a home safe.

EXODUS.IO WALLET - Exodus is a desktop software wallet that you download onto your computer. Its more secure than leaving your cryptos on an exchange or even in coinbase and lets you store your private keys. Its backed up with not only your password but a autogenerated 12 word passphrase as well. Exodus also is integrated with Shapeshift.io which means once you add cryptos to your wallet, you'll be able to trade them for a select few other crypto-currencies if you want. Easy to download and set up, here's a basic outline:

Step one: Go to exodus.io and download the wallet to your desktop
Step two: Send your cryptos from your Coinbase account to your Exodus wallet.
Step three: Back up your wallet.

Here are the accompanying videos:
Exodus Intro:
View: https://vimeo.com/172347797

Send Crypto from Coinbase to Exodus:
View: https://youtu.be/pz5Nvb5wEQM

Backup Exodus:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGrgX3o799o

TREZOR.IO WALLET - Trezor has been and is currently my favorite hardware wallet. Ultra secure and easy to use. Have a large amount of bitcoin or crypto? Store it here. You have to pay for and order this one. You plug it into the USB port in your computer and follow the automated set up instructions. After that, if you know how to work Exodus, you'll know how to work Trezor. This is what it looks like and you can get it here TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet | The original and most secure hardware wallet.
IMG_9909-e1497563177597.jpg

Last edited:

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
3) CREATE YOUR POLONIEX ACCOUNT: Poloniex is a US based crypto-currency exchange where you can buy, sell and trade about 90 different crypto-currencies. Essentially all you have to do is create your account, pass the "know your customer" (KYC) requirements, transfer some Bitcoin from your wallet to your Poloniex account and then you're ready to buy on Poloniex. To set up your Poloniex account you need to go through their account set up and verification process and then send some bitcoin from your existing wallet to your poloniex account:

Step one: Make sure you bought some Bitcoin and have it in your Coinbase account or Exodus wallet.
Step two: Create your Poloniex account
Step three: Send some Bitcoin from Coinbase or Exodus to Poloniex.
Step four: Buy your first crypto or "alt-coin" on Poloniex.

Here are the how to videos:

Poloniex Signup:
View: https://youtu.be/n8W1v-SxtFg

Transfer Crypto from Coinbase or Exodus to Poloniex:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xrjslrMgaQ

Buy Your First Crypto on Poloniex:

So thats enough to get you started safely.

1) Create and add funds to your Coinbase account.
2) Download and set up your Exodus.io wallet
3) Create and fund your Poloniex account
4) Buy your first crypto on Poloniex

Two websites to watch to keep on top of the most popular cryptos are CoinGecko: 360 Degree Overview of Cryptocurrencies Chart and CryptoCurrency Market Capitalizations

If you want a cool app that will let you keep track of all your cryptos, download the "Blockfolio" app to your phone. Just search for it in the app store. Here's a quick video on how to use them:

View: https://youtu.be/Hzh_SibAEpU

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
In a bull market everyone is making money, so that's isn't difficult. (let the last three years be exactly that)

Would rather see how you trade when the bubble pops. Might be interesting.

I tend to see most beginners over-trading and losing money even in this market environment. I was also on the trading floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in the Nasdaq pit when it hit 5000 for the first time then crashed. Different markets so far but you'd trade the same just reversed as you did on the way up ha

Last edited:

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
1) CREATE YOUR COINBASE ACCOUNT: Coinbase is a San Francisco based digital asset exchange that lets you turn your fiat currency into crypto-currency. Its the main entry point into the crypto space for most people.

For "most people" is certainly not the case. There's quite a lot of people o/s the US who are buying crypto and they are not using Coinbase. A piece of advice on anyone planning to use coinbase. While they are backed by VCs, they had a good few hours of outage when the peak was touched in BTC(XBT) - this is not good for an exchange. Furthermore, they blocked IP addresses o/s the US when this happened - which meant your crypto currency could be stuck and not withdrawn. I believe there's a class action lawsuit against them now. Sad, because they were standing up for privacy!

Anyways, there are other exchanges out there where you can buy, some charge a premium of course (its time for them to make money baby!)

Last edited:

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
2) DOWNLOAD YOUR SECURE WALLET: In order to hold your cryptocurrency, you need a "wallet". There are many different kinds of wallets but I'm not going to discuss them all here. You either want a software wallet or a hardware wallet and will probably end up using a combination of both.

In addition to the hardware & software wallet - there is also a paper wallet, which is basically a printout of the password/keys/qr code - While there are a lot of good reviews about Exodus - I don't believe they have a mobile version, which will help you while you're on the go (80% of people are on mobile). I'm using Jaxx Wallet. So far so good.

I think people who are new to this should understand, there is the software(protocol) called Blockchain - which powers the entire thing, there is the Exchange - where you buy and sell, and there is the Wallet - where you store the cryptocurrencies. Some exchanges can include a wallet as well (this means you're giving it to them, instead of storing it on your own device, risks associated with outages like coinbase).

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
3) CREATE YOUR POLONIEX ACCOUNT: Poloniex is a US based crypto-currency exchange where you can buy, sell and trade about 90 different crypto-currencies. Essentially all you have to do is create your account, pass the "know your customer" (KYC) requirements, transfer some Bitcoin from your wallet to your Poloniex account and then you're ready to buy on Poloniex.

There are other exchanges like Kraken (US), BTCC (Hong Kong), Gemini (US, Registered),CEX (UK), Quoinex (Singapore) - the KYC part is taking time for Kraken - I heard some people wait like 2 months. When the price of bitcoin spiked, many of these exchanges suffered from overload of KYC. I used Poloniex for my first trade of crypto, so can't complain about them :)

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
Ok, and if you're new to Blockchain & Crypto - time for selfish plug, MJ pls delete if you don't wish to have this here - grab my report on understanding this in layman terms. I wrote this around 9 months ago, and identified Bitcoin, Ethereum and one more currency to look out for.

Paulli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jun 6, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Love it Hunter. Thanks for the step by step. Made a couple of first purchases on Coinbase in the past few weeks, and wasn't too sure the direction to take from there.

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
For "most people" is certainly not the case. There's quite a lot of people o/s the US who are buying crypto and they are not using Coinbase. A piece of advice on anyone planning to use coinbase. While they are backed by VCs, they had a good few hours of outage when the peak was touched in BTC(XBT) - this is not good for an exchange. Furthermore, they blocked IP addresses o/s the US when this happened - which meant your crypto currency could be stuck and not withdrawn. I believe there's a class action lawsuit against them now. Sad, because they were standing up for privacy!

Anyways, there are other exchanges out there where you can buy, some charge a premium of course (its time for them to make money baby!)

You want some more cheese with that whine or are you going to make a suggestion? :p

For most people in Europe, Canada and America, Coinbase is still the "go to" entry exchange. Many exchanges have issues with/when high volume of people buying all at once occurs. The ones that don't probably don't have anyone buying from them. The lawsuit you cited was just a forum post about a complaint from way back in 2013. In 2016 they did end up being sued because a scumbag crypto promoter used coinbase to take coins he stole from people and cash out. But they were sued because they were the exchange that processed the transactions, not because they stole money from anyone.

COINBASE is just an entry point. Once you buy you move your bitcoin off the exchange to your Exodus wallet. As for other suggestions, XAPO is good and COINMAMA is an up and comer exchange for many spots not yet supported by Coinbase. If you're in a big city, google to see if there are any Bitcoin ATMs near you just check their fees first.

Last edited:

Leoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Sep 9, 2012
Los Angeles/Tokyo
I have a few bitcoins that I bought several years ago (and totally forgot about until I saw the recent price action). I only have about 3.5 BTC, but I want to cash out on at least half of it because I smell a big fat bubble brewing. Does Coinbase let you sell your BTC as easily as they let you buy BTC? Half my BTC is stored in a wallet at blockchain.com and the other half is in an Armory paper wallet.

Will Coinbase let me open an account with them, fund the account by transferring BTC from my existing wallets, sell the BTC at a fair market price, and then have the USD proceeds deposited into my linked bank account?

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
I have a few bitcoins that I bought several years ago (and totally forgot about until I saw the recent price action). I only have about 3.5 BTC, but I want to cash out on at least half of it because I smell a big fat bubble brewing. Does Coinbase let you sell your BTC as easily as they let you buy BTC? Half my BTC is stored in a wallet at blockchain.com and the other half is in an Armory paper wallet.

Will Coinbase let me open an account with them, fund the account by transferring BTC from my existing wallets, sell the BTC at a fair market price, and then have the USD proceeds deposited into my linked bank account?
Yes.

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
2) DOWNLOAD YOUR SECURE WALLET: In order to hold your cryptocurrency, you need a "wallet". There are many different kinds of wallets but I'm not going to discuss them all here. You either want a software wallet or a hardware wallet and will probably end up using a combination of both. For starters and because its free, secure and super easy to use, use the Exodus wallet below first. Then if you get more into cryptos, especially if you're buying tens of thousands of dollars worth of crypto, order a hardware wallet like the Trezor. A hardware wallet allows you to completely disconnect from the internet and store your bitcoin or cryptocurrency offline and even in a home safe.

EXODUS.IO WALLET - Exodus is a desktop software wallet that you download onto your computer. Its more secure than leaving your cryptos on an exchange or even in coinbase and lets you store your private keys. Its backed up with not only your password but a autogenerated 12 word passphrase as well. Exodus also is integrated with Shapeshift.io which means once you add cryptos to your wallet, you'll be able to trade them for a select few other crypto-currencies if you want. Easy to download and set up, here's a basic outline:

Step one: Go to exodus.io and download the wallet to your desktop
Step two: Send your cryptos from your Coinbase account to your Exodus wallet.
Step three: Back up your wallet.

Here are the accompanying videos:
Exodus Intro:
View: https://vimeo.com/172347797

Send Crypto from Coinbase to Exodus:
View: https://youtu.be/pz5Nvb5wEQM

Backup Exodus:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGrgX3o799o

TREZOR.IO WALLET - Trezor has been and is currently my favorite hardware wallet. Ultra secure and easy to use. Have a large amount of bitcoin or crypto? Store it here. You have to pay for and order this one. You plug it into the USB port in your computer and follow the automated set up instructions. After that, if you know how to work Exodus, you'll know how to work Trezor. This is what it looks like and you can get it here TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet | The original and most secure hardware wallet.
IMG_9909-e1497563177597.jpg

Here is a quick Steemit article I wrote explaining all the different kinds of crypto-currency wallets and why you need one and which one is best for your situation. CRYPTOCURRENCY 101: All About Crypto-Currency Wallets — Steemit

Leoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Sep 9, 2012
Los Angeles/Tokyo

Thank you, sir. It was only because of your post that it occurred to me to check my old bitcoins and sell them. It was super easy to open a Coinbase account, transfer my coins, and sell some of it. I confirmed this morning that the proceeds got properly deposited in my linked bank account. Super cool - it was like finding $12,000 under my mattress after having forgotten that I put it there! Thanks again.

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
Sometimes when I browse threads, I look for the cumulative "net rep" of the contributors on one page before I read it. Minus MJ, this thread has a net rep of +2K. Sorry guys, but I'm out.

We're crying. Thanks for your huge contribution.

Last edited:

Leoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Sep 9, 2012
Los Angeles/Tokyo
In my opinion, crypto-currency is purely speculation/gambling at this point in time. Coins have no intrinsic value, essentially no fiat value and there isn't enough critical mass or regulation to ensure that operators (those creating the coins) are on the up-and-up.

Couldn't agree more. That's why I sold half my Bitcoin (which I bought at $300 per BTC a few years ago, and, until recently, had forgotten that I even owned them) when I saw the current ridiculous prices. The other half I'll keep for speculation and for shopping at Overstock :)

I think the Blockchain technology itself has a bright future, but I'm not so sure about the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I read somewhere recently (I think it was a Tweet) that Bitcoin and Ethereum are like Betamax and VHS - one of them will win, but BOTH will eventually become obsolete.

Carnage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Sep 4, 2015
Just a heads up, Coinbase is extremely unreliable during volatile markets and buying opportunities.
You can see for yourself
site:reddit.com reddit coinbase down again - Google Search

I actually experienced this myself when Ethereum took a small dip, was unable to get on.
Since then, I've switched to Gemini....Don't want to miss a good buying opportunity when the time comes..

huntiii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2016
Chicago, IL
In my opinion, crypto-currency is purely speculation/gambling at this point in time. Coins have no intrinsic value, essentially no fiat value and there isn't enough critical mass or regulation to ensure that operators (those creating the coins) are on the up-and-up.

That said, if you like speculating/gambling, crypto-currency is a great place to be these days. With the concept just hitting the masses, there are a lot of people who are throwing money into the space without much concern for research or due diligence. As long as that continues, currencies will increase in value and "early adopters" will essentially benefit from the pyramid scheme.

At some point, some currencies will likely establish reputation and fiat value, and others will go away. Whether it's too late to jump on board and make some money is up for debate, but I'm still gambling -- in fact, I bought into three ICOs this week and have made well into the 5-figures on crypto in the past few months. I have no idea if I'll lose it all or make a good bit more, but I don't mind taking a small portion of my portfolio and gambling with it from time to time...

Btw, as a technology guy, the currencies that interest me the most are those that solve the biggest and most pervasive technology problems. Not surprisingly, those are the coins that have been doing the best the past few months...

Bitcoin has fiat value its currently worth about $2700 fiat dollars. I can sell one bitcoin right this moment, someone will exchange 2700 fiat dollars for it. And what is the intrinsic value of a dollar?

BadIdeaBear

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 27, 2016
I jumped into cryptos for fun and as an experiment last month with 1K€, I was aware of Bitcoin when it's value was $4 and when ETH value was something like less than $1. Missed that trains but hell that times this BTC looked like some sort of a very complex scam, those who invested in it now are rich without any effort.

For what I saw like JScott said it is nothing more than gambling and speculation for now.

A lot of people see it like a new gold rush and are putting their life savings into shitcoins following random advice from forums, losing everything in days trying to not to lose the next "ETH" train, but I think that with patience and using your head you can make a decent sum of money, sometimes from these guys who are putting stupidly their life savings and kids who are trying to being able to buy a lambo in one week.

I don't know where I'm going to end with this gambling, if lose this 1K€ it will be not such a big deal for me, it is just for fun like I said. But I'm seeing a lot of opportunities to "sell shovels" in this gold rush, maybe it is not worth to gamble in coins (I cannot say right now) but maybe it is looking into it with the "selling shovels" mindset if you're into technology and coding. Projects related to cryptocurrency are appearing like mushrooms right now.

Chinobey

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jul 19, 2017
England
I hate poloniex quite alot of times it has stopped me from purchasing or selling at very crucial times and a lot of the time the site is down all together.

Sequential

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 8, 2017
UK
I was a millionaire on paper once. I had A LOT of bitcoin. I tried to sell them through MTGox and got scammed. It taught me something important...

- There is no point in putting TIME into something if that something cannot be cashed out to fiat money which can be used to save time.
- Even though I am sure BTC will end up at $10k per coin at some point, I am idly letting it happen whilst investing $0 in it, because there is too much risk involved. Coin theft, scams, governments not making their mind up about how much to tax it... nah not for me I would rather spend the time being more productive.

qaerst

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 13, 2017
Antarctica
Unreliable.
Your money can spike or you can lose a lot instantly.
The only reason why i don't do crypto/bitcoin anymore is because i want to learn from MY mistakes and not be looking at graphs and try to "predict" profits.
But hey , if that's what you want to do more power to you!

qaerst

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 13, 2017
Antarctica

Why i don't do bitcoin.
You think you have "control" over it but one site can just F*ck over the access to your money when they feel like it.

No thank you.

Chinobey

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jul 19, 2017
England
I was a millionaire on paper once. I had A LOT of bitcoin. I tried to sell them through MTGox and got scammed. It taught me something important...

- There is no point in putting TIME into something if that something cannot be cashed out to fiat money which can be used to save time.
- Even though I am sure BTC will end up at $10k per coin at some point, I am idly letting it happen whilst investing $0 in it, because there is too much risk involved. Coin theft, scams, governments not making their mind up about how much to tax it... nah not for me I would rather spend the time being more productive.
I am quite big into ripple i have a few thousand xrp and it took me like 30 minutes to buy it all when it was around 6 cents i don't know what the price of ripple is now as i don't check it is an investment that requires no time sure it is high risk but the rewards are huge. As for scammers always buy/sell on big exchanges where you can see the profile of the user you are selling to/buying from as you can easily tell if its a scam or not. At the end of the day most cryptos are high risk / high reward investments and don't put money you can't afford to lose into it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.