The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crypto currency based on value of asteroids

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain
D

Deleted70138

1) The IDEA
Creating a blockchain of ownership of all the asteroids in solar system, dividing each asteroid into shares (e.g. each asteroid to have 1B shares) that could be sold/bought the same way stock market operates.
Further creating a crypto currency "Astero", that will be the sum of the value of all the shares of the asteroids.
Inside the system, trading of shares of asteroids, will be done with "Astero".
When the price of the total shares of an asteroid will be big enough to profit from actually mining it, shareholders of the asteroid can take out asteroid from the system by cashing out with the amount of market cap of the given asteroid. This will enable financing of an actual mining of an asteroid by voting for it with your own money.

2) The PROBLEM
No currency backed by something tangible, yet impossible to steal.

3) The SOLUTION
Creating currency backed by finite amount of valuable things that can't be stolen or duplicated.

4) The RESULT
More stability to currency and financing of asteroid mining.

5) The MARKET
Whole world

6) The FASTLANE model
Don't know

7) The BUSINESS model
Don't know

8) The EXECUTION challenges
Hiring a team of monetary and software engineers.
Marketing the value of the system.

9) The BRAND idea
Currency name - Astero

10) The EXIT strategy
Selling the shares of all the asteroids you bought early enough to make thousands of % increase

---------

11) BOUNTY PRICE (If Any)* - $1,000,000

I, ZARATUSTRA UNDERSTAND THAT I AM POSTING THIS IDEA WITH NO EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION, TODAY OR IN THE FUTURE SHOULD THE IDEA BE PURSUED, EXECUTED, OR ATTEMPTED. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IDEA WILL REMAIN VIEWABLE TO ALL INSIDERS AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHILE POSTED IN THE INSIDERS DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT NO COMPENSATION IS DUE SHOULD MY IDEA BECOME EXECUTED OR ATTEMPTED IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE "BOUNTY PRICE" I AM POSTING IS SIMPLY A PAYMENT TO REMOVE THE "INE" POST FROM VIEW AND IT DOES NOT SIGNIFY OWNERSHIP, EXCLUSIVE OR OTHERWISE, TO THE IDEA I AM POSTING.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
I am conflicted but have to admit that if Doge is doing as well as it is, then this is way better...

D

Deleted70138

I can’t decide if I should follow you or block you
Hah, when a girl tells me that, I know love is guaranteed.
At least you know I'm speaking my mind.

What happens when an asteroid blows up from hitting a planet?
Trajectory for almost all asteroids are basically 100% certain for the next several decades, but if it goes sideways, you can call it an unlucky investment and mine it before it gets blown up.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria