The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Credit/Debit What You Don't Know Can Ruin You, What you Know Can Build You

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Do any of you know any good book? I mean a really good book like The Fastlane Millionaire or unscripted related to credit/debit?

I'm looking for a fun, daring and highly informative guide about the topic.

It seems according to my short search on the internet that there's not a lot.

Any advice is going to be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Do any of you know any good book? I mean a really good book like The Fastlane Millionaire or unscripted related to credit/debit?

I'm looking for a fun, daring and highly informative guide about the topic.

It seems according to my short search on the internet that there's not a lot.

Any advice is going to be highly appreciated.

Thanks
I did a simple Amazon search and got this (over 40k results):

What are you specifically interested in, related to credit & debt? Is this from a real estate investing perspective? Consumer perspective? Not sure "fun and daring" are adjectives I would associate with the subject of credit & debt, but maybe that's an opportunity for you. Can't find a book? Write one! Also, try not to make a habit of asking other people to do your work for you, when you can easily search yourself. Kinda frowned upon around here.

Last edited:

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Are you referring to credit cards or accounting?

For cards I hop on youtube, read comments, but most importantly I read the fine print on the websites about each card.

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
I did a simple Amazon search and got this (over 40k results):

What are you specifically interested in, related to credit & debt? Is this from a real estate investing perspective? Consumer perspective? Not sure "fun and daring" are adjectives I would associate with the subject of credit & debt, but maybe that's an opportunity for you. Can't find a book? Write one! Also, try not to make a habit of asking other people to do your work for you, when you can easily search yourself. Kinda frowned upon around here.
No way in hell I will write a book about this topic mate. I know there's an opportunity to write one (you read Unscripted and The Fastlane Millionaire!) but not for me.

I'm talking about Credit/Debit in general as a social phenomenon. Why credit was invented, why people use it (in most cases not wisely). How to use it in your favor and so on.

Fun and daring? Something like the way TFM and Unscripted were structured.

I never asked anyone to do anything for me. I devoted my life to learn and apply the concepts I learned during the process. Hanging out with likeminded individuals who share the same passion is the core of a forum like this, but If you want to be a patrol making sure people don't adopt "Bad habits" be my guess, just stay away from my comments or questions.

Have a good one!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Are you trying to learn about the cards itself or the reward system?
Nope, is more of a general culture about it.

Like the way, Tai Lopez and Robert Kiyosaki frequently talk about in their interventions. Why credit was invented, why people use it (in most cases not wisely). How to use it in your favor and so on.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
No way in hell I will write a book about this topic mate. I know there's an opportunity to write one (you read Unscripted and The Fastlane Millionaire!) but not for me.

I'm talking about Credit/Debit in general as a social phenomenon. Why credit was invented, why people use it (in most cases not wisely). How to use it in your favor and so on.

Fun and daring? Something like the way TFM and Unscripted were structured.

I never asked anyone to do anything for me. I devoted my life to learn and apply the concepts I learned during the process. Hanging out with likeminded individuals who share the same passion is the core of a forum like this, but If you want to be a patrol making sure people don't adopt "Bad habits" be my guess, just stay away from my comments or questions.

Have a good one!
Not patrolling, just looking for clarification because a) your question was vague, b) a simple search shows there are indeed many books available on the subject, and c) I know of many veterans on here who are annoyed by vague questions in which the poster either doesn't bother to articulate the question well, or they're too lazy to do some basic research in order to ask a better one - or to avoid having to ask one at all because the answer is obvious.

If you had initially said something like, "I've read Kiyosaki and I'm interested in the history of debt and credit, their use for both good and bad, how our system came to be what it is, etc. I've found book X and book Y and wondered if anyone has read them," you'd probably get more and more positive responses. Instead, you wrote something like, "Hey, I'm interested in real estate but I can't find any good books. Anyone know of one?"

There are some really smart people on here, but they aren't likely to help you if they feel you're wasting their time. In a fit of magnanimity I was simply trying to help you raise your game a bit, and avoid running afoul in the future. Lesson learned on my part - I will stay away. Others probably will, too. Good luck.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.