Hello everyone,
After reading MJs book, it motivated me to not only write my book but to self publish it, " My Funny Sex Stories: A Hysterical Collection of a Pro Athlete's Sexcapades." The book takes a humorous look at sex.
I decided to write the book for a few reasons.
1) I have had a ton of crazy sexual experiences throughout my career from college, the pros and my post career.
2) Everyone always asks me "What were the women like?"
3) Whenever I told some of my stories, people would always laugh.
I am a retired professional athlete and decided to write under an alias name. I have been able to promote my book throughout my inner circles via word of mouth.
I was wondering, does anyone have any advice on to better promote the book? For those that have self published what do you find the most successful ways to promote your books?
Thank you in advance for the advice.
WD
After reading MJs book, it motivated me to not only write my book but to self publish it, " My Funny Sex Stories: A Hysterical Collection of a Pro Athlete's Sexcapades." The book takes a humorous look at sex.
I decided to write the book for a few reasons.
1) I have had a ton of crazy sexual experiences throughout my career from college, the pros and my post career.
2) Everyone always asks me "What were the women like?"
3) Whenever I told some of my stories, people would always laugh.
I am a retired professional athlete and decided to write under an alias name. I have been able to promote my book throughout my inner circles via word of mouth.
I was wondering, does anyone have any advice on to better promote the book? For those that have self published what do you find the most successful ways to promote your books?
Thank you in advance for the advice.
WD
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
