Is it only me, but does this guy have some serious anger management problem or what
? We wonder why people do not follow the laws or why people behave disrespectfully just for the sheer fun of it. Look at what the mass media let us experience and also encourages us to act upon indirectly and you will see why this world society is becoming rawer and rawer for each passing day. Mass media have such an immense power on our behaviour and our belief system it is scary.
The mass media (newspaper, TV, radio etc) have more power than any living industry out there today. Despite the internet. I would say mass media has even more power today, because of the internet. Not less.
I attached some video examples of this "crazy head". He is funny to watch, because he has two horns sticking out when I watch him
. Those horns are called: the "pathetic" horn and the "disrespectful punk" horn. Is it really necessary to be so immature and harsh with people just to get them to do their jobs properly? Isn't that really a BIG hint that you might be the worst possible manager out there
?
Last time I checked, management was all about creating meaningful relationships with people. Harmony, not disharmony. This guy seems to think management is all about knocking people down every chance he can.
Enjoy the videos
:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUCmMQ6c04"]YouTube - gordon Ramsay nearly getz bitchslapped lol[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB8dGQ77Zg0"]YouTube - Gordon Ramsay insults Chef[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-l0Wx32vfc"]YouTube - gordon ramsey flips out[/ame]
The mass media (newspaper, TV, radio etc) have more power than any living industry out there today. Despite the internet. I would say mass media has even more power today, because of the internet. Not less.
I attached some video examples of this "crazy head". He is funny to watch, because he has two horns sticking out when I watch him
Last time I checked, management was all about creating meaningful relationships with people. Harmony, not disharmony. This guy seems to think management is all about knocking people down every chance he can.
Enjoy the videos
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUCmMQ6c04"]YouTube - gordon Ramsay nearly getz bitchslapped lol[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB8dGQ77Zg0"]YouTube - Gordon Ramsay insults Chef[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-l0Wx32vfc"]YouTube - gordon ramsey flips out[/ame]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
