The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crazy Credit Abuse

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
Ouch.
How do people let things get this bad? Those figures are ridiculous, but I know there are thousands of people out there doing worse!

Some days I'm really thankful for being financially mindful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Wow. There are so many things wrong there on so many levels it's hard to digest. I work with people all the time who are $50k or more in credit card debt. You would think the shock value would wear off- but it doesn't. Part of me wants to carry around a bottle of water just so I can take a drink and spit it out when people tell me how in debt they are. ...just to make a much needed, yet very sarcastic point.

BLK85

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Sep 22, 2007
South Dakota
What makes people think they can spend money they dont even have? I use credit cards every month for a lot of my expenses, but I always keep track of how much is on them and always pay them off every month even if I did spend a little more than I should have. I have had a credit card since I was 17(22 now) and have never paid a finance charge.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.