The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Crazy Credit Abuse

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

CRBFL

New Contributor
Oct 9, 2007
Ouch.
How do people let things get this bad? Those figures are ridiculous, but I know there are thousands of people out there doing worse!

Some days I'm really thankful for being financially mindful.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
Wow. There are so many things wrong there on so many levels it's hard to digest. I work with people all the time who are $50k or more in credit card debt. You would think the shock value would wear off- but it doesn't. Part of me wants to carry around a bottle of water just so I can take a drink and spit it out when people tell me how in debt they are. ...just to make a much needed, yet very sarcastic point.

BLK85

New Contributor
Sep 22, 2007
South Dakota
What makes people think they can spend money they dont even have? I use credit cards every month for a lot of my expenses, but I always keep track of how much is on them and always pay them off every month even if I did spend a little more than I should have. I have had a credit card since I was 17(22 now) and have never paid a finance charge.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom