The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Continious habit tracking challange

Anything related to matters of the mind

hannuk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 16, 2023
I'm still 16 and to young to start my own business in Estonia. Eventhough, I'm learning web design, AI and selling so I could start a legal business when I'm 18.

Also, I have been doing self-improvement on and of for about one year now, but I have found challenging to lessen my social media usage and adding positive habits to my every day life. So I wanted to challenge myself to add a few good habits and track them daily:

1. Cut out all social media(besides youtube for research)
2. Read atleast 10 pages a day(I'm currently reading Unscripted )
3. Meditation/take a walk outside
(I need to calm my mind down or else I can't really focus)

I'm going to keep you updated on how I do on this thread. If you have any suggestions, a comment would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vimalesh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 2, 2023
Keep Moving Bro. I turned 18 recently and I am just waiting for my bank account to be opend soon.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I'm still 16 and to young to start my own business in Estonia. Eventhough, I'm learning web design, AI and selling so I could start a legal business when I'm 18.

Also, I have been doing self-improvement on and of for about one year now, but I have found challenging to lessen my social media usage and adding positive habits to my every day life. So I wanted to challenge myself to add a few good habits and track them daily:

1. Cut out all social media(besides youtube for research)
2. Read atleast 10 pages a day(I'm currently reading Unscripted )
3. Meditation/take a walk outside
(I need to calm my mind down or else I can't really focus)

I'm going to keep you updated on how I do on this thread. If you have any suggestions, a comment would be appreciated.

You got this man! Go do it :D. Learning AI is going to so good for you as it will be our future to come :D

hannuk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 16, 2023
Progress update:

No social media ✅️
Book reading 47/10 pages✅️
Meditation/Walk ✅️

I honestly felt very good today, I had only a few times where I wanted to wach some short-form but I resisted. I love reading Unscripted , so I'll just read it during some boring lessons. I took a walk between lessons and after school around my neighbourhood. Now I'm going to do some research about AI, prepare for tomorrow's maths test and go to sleep.

I'm going to keep you guys updated on how I do. Let's get it!

hannuk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 16, 2023
Progress update:

No social media ✅️
Book reading 23/10 pages✅️
Meditation/Walk ✅️

School was really tiring today and my teacher caught me not paying attention so I had sit infront of the class. I still have cravings for social media but I'm replacing it with reading Unscripted and the Fastlane Forum. Todays walk was very relaxing.

hannuk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 16, 2023
Progress update:

No social media ✅️
Book reading 43/10 pages✅️
Meditation/Walk ✅️

Please SEARCH before posting.