The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web and App for habit tracking

Anything related to matters of the mind

andyandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Apr 10, 2014
I saw many apps for habit tracking but they are more like Yes/No type but won't let you enter data
for example if I exercised how many calories burnt.
Are there any which will SYNC with app and web data and allow some Notes/Data Entry?

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Are there any which will SYNC with app and web data and allow some Notes/Data Entry?

Rewire.

I've been using that app. I don't believe there's a web app (only Android as far as I know), but it does have the capability of adding notes. Coach.me is another one I'm trying to start using again. It has everything you listed and more. Coach.me also has a community which act as accountability via likes and comments for your check-ins. There are plans too which are pre-made plans for building habits. And of course, there's coaching. Where you essentially private message a coach and he or she acts as a coach (at least that's what I did when I tried it out).

I enjoy Rewire because of its speed and simplicity. I enjoy Coach.me because of the community.

andyandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Apr 10, 2014
Rewire.

I've been using that app. I don't believe there's a web app (only Android as far as I know), but it does have the capability of adding notes. Coach.me is another one I'm trying to start using again. It has everything you listed and more. Coach.me also has a community which act as accountability via likes and comments for your check-ins. There are plans too which are pre-made plans for building habits. And of course, there's coaching. Where you essentially private message a coach and he or she acts as a coach (at least that's what I did when I tried it out).

I enjoy Rewire because of its speed and simplicity. I enjoy Coach.me because of the community.
Thanks all! I feel nothing gives the flexibility of spreadsheet. So I created on google spreadsheet . Below is sample. Looks like it will be good candidate for a Progress thread:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• week1.png
    week1.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 8

JordanS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 8, 2014
No web app but I've been using an iOS app called "Way of Life".
It's decent for keeping track of daily habits that I want to do. It has nice graphs and gives shows you data on how many days you skip vs complete your tasks. I find it great for seeing my progress and pushing me to actually get shit done

I have it send me a notification a few times a day which helps keep me on track.

Also, i'm pretty sure it lets you add notes for each task each day.

Last edited:

helios eos

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 25, 2019
WIZT keeps track of every single item you’ve stored. Tracking an item is as simple as snapping a picture; finding it again is as simple as asking “Where is that thing?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.