What's new

Confused about which sector to disrupt

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1
Location
Bhopal , india
Rep Bank
$35
I had been observing the market and the problems from almost around an year . I had came across various ideas and and found various problems of society of different sectors like agriculture sector power sector wastewater treatment reuse and recycling but the biggest problem which I am facing is I am totally confused that in which particular sector should I jump Deeper . like for example few months back I was working on e bikes which can filter air also while peddling but then I saw a much more bigger problem like there was no proper reuse of waste material and also e-waste so I pause the E cycle Idea and started to think more about recycling and its related industry and if any new type of Technology can be introduced which requires less energy and so but then I also came across the problem with water scarcity specially in India where there is been Ground Zero in several cities so I wanted to say that I am totally confused that in which sector should I go or why I am thinking like this or why I am shifting my mind so frequently and I also know that one thing that I can really innovate if I jump in a particular sector or that fixed problem but I don't know why I am not able to get focus on particular idea.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom