The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Confused about which sector to disrupt

Anything related to matters of the mind
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 1, 2021
Bhopal , india
I had been observing the market and the problems from almost around an year . I had came across various ideas and and found various problems of society of different sectors like agriculture sector power sector wastewater treatment reuse and recycling but the biggest problem which I am facing is I am totally confused that in which particular sector should I jump Deeper . like for example few months back I was working on e bikes which can filter air also while peddling but then I saw a much more bigger problem like there was no proper reuse of waste material and also e-waste so I pause the E cycle Idea and started to think more about recycling and its related industry and if any new type of Technology can be introduced which requires less energy and so but then I also came across the problem with water scarcity specially in India where there is been Ground Zero in several cities so I wanted to say that I am totally confused that in which sector should I go or why I am thinking like this or why I am shifting my mind so frequently and I also know that one thing that I can really innovate if I jump in a particular sector or that fixed problem but I don't know why I am not able to get focus on particular idea.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.