The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm completely confused about what I should do

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Samuel Lcr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 1, 2023
Hey,
I'm a 16 years old teenager from Italy, that has been living in Germany for the last 9 years now.

Reading TMF makes me want to break free form the "normal" life and do the best possible out of it. My problem now is, that I do not really know what to try out or where to start. That's why I thought asking the Forum is the best possible idea. (I know I'm only 16 and have enough time, but honestly I want to have the best life possible, so I feel like I need to start now)

So my Question is:

What should I do to get financially free and not live the normal 9 to 5 life?
Should I start a business? And if I should, what type of business?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 3, 2022
What do to?
You get financially free from controlled unlimited leverage. For most that is starting a business but it could be from being a musician,celebrity,etc

Should you and what type?
It really depends tbh.

You could learn skills and turn that into a business. For example which is common on this forum is learning how to do web design then acquiring clients.

Another is going out there and doing manual labor like gutter cleaning or lawn mowing and hiring people (at your age if you offer your friends a few bucks more than minimum wage you'll get a lot of easy hires)

You could think really big see a massive problem like say building an AI finical investor [expanded story
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2zAsxc7JCw
]

You could get into an industry,gain domain experience, identify a problem, and build a solution like MJ. [Went from limo driver to building a limo leads site]

You could build an enormous barrier to entry by learning an advanced STEM field and doing the above.

Hope it helps

Samuel Lcr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 1, 2023
What do to?
You get financially free from controlled unlimited leverage. For most that is starting a business but it could be from being a musician,celebrity,etc

Should you and what type?
It really depends tbh.

You could learn skills and turn that into a business. For example which is common on this forum is learning how to do web design then acquiring clients.

Another is going out there and doing manual labor like gutter cleaning or lawn mowing and hiring people (at your age if you offer your friends a few bucks more than minimum wage you'll get a lot of easy hires)

You could think really big see a massive problem like say building an AI finical investor [expanded story
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2zAsxc7JCw
]

You could get into an industry,gain domain experience, identify a problem, and build a solution like MJ. [Went from limo driver to building a limo leads site]

You could build an enormous barrier to entry by learning an advanced STEM field and doing the above.

Hope it helps
Thanks for the reply, helped me out by a lot

G

Guest116255

Hey,
I'm a 16 years old teenager from Italy, that has been living in Germany for the last 9 years now.

Reading TMF makes me want to break free form the "normal" life and do the best possible out of it. My problem now is, that I do not really know what to try out or where to start. That's why I thought asking the Forum is the best possible idea. (I know I'm only 16 and have enough time, but honestly I want to have the best life possible, so I feel like I need to start now)

So my Question is:

Hello Samuel, these are questions for you to answer, not because I don't want to help, but because you have your own set of abilities which are probably useful for things I cannot do. The advice I can give you (and what ultimately helped me find my niche) Is to experiment with different hobbies and activities. Try different sports, try writing, try reading, try drawing, painting. You don't have to abide by my list, what I am trying to do is not only give you inspiration but also don't restrict yourself to just a few activities.

Secondly, once you find something, find a way to make it profitable. Say you like to paint, whilst you cannot scale painting as a hobby (since you can only produce a specific amount per day), you can certainly create an organization with similar painters and sell them all under one name, you helping them with the exposure of their work, and you take a cut of their sale (similar to a record label). There are limitless possibilities and almost anything can be modified to make money if done correctly. Whatever you do, remember what the book said, make sure what you do is not tied to time. In other words, do not make your business another job. Find a way to make it generate money passively without it needing your constant input.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.