The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Compilation of Peter2 Advice - Must Read

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
A lot of value in this one, didn't know you but may you rest in paradise peter2! I did enjoy the quote "If having a partner was good, God would have one." That one really did make me chuckle, so many suckers get screwed in marriage and friendship. Never trust anyone completely!

Thanks for the value Pete!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
+1 From what I have seen, Peter was a great contributor but most importantly a great friend to everyone on this forum. RIP Peter, May God bless you and your family. :Angel_anim:

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I was looking for some quality advice here and suddenly it hit me.... I miss Peter2's advice.

davieb

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 28, 2013
Thanks Vigilante. Ive recently read the book and loved every page of it. Hoping I can learn off you all here and enter the fast lane myself. Thanks for the welcome ;-)

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
Bump. I kept referring to this thread when reading some recent ones.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
"Do NOT search for a domain name until you are ready to buy it, especially on GoDaddy. There are many ways for people to intercept your search and register the name before you can do it. It happened to MJ, and it happens every day to many people."

I was actually thinking about buying a domain name and this was a concern, now I know it's real.

All you have to do is pay these folks up front and they will fill out some paperwork for you to apply for these “grants.â€

That's awesome. Has anyone here used a government grant to completely or supplement the financing of your company?

"Of course you need to start making $25K/month very quickly, but it shoudn't take more than a couple of months to get to that point."

If only I knew what you knew about this. How? Haha

In order for you to be successful, you have to change your thinking. The time will never be right for anything in life, but if you wait for all the lights to turn green before you are heading to town, you will be staying home the rest of your life.
I've been waiting too much but I *feel* the push...I've been feeling it.

Successful affiliate marketers can make an OK income, but they will not come close to the income of the company they are selling information or products for."

Agreed, I was thinking about this AGAIN last night.

I'm pretty sure I know why you are setting your goals so far out in the future. You are terrified of failing. You are 28 years old with no dependents and pretty much no assets. You have NOTHING to lose. Change your thinking, and start taking action TODAY. There is no such thing as failure, just results that you did not intend to get. If you fall, you can get up again. There is no such thing as three strikes and you are out in life. You can try, try and try UNTIL you succeed.
Get in the FASTLANE. !!!!"

That's me right there, except that I'm 20 y/o.

*BUMP*

Thank you Peter, rest in peace. Tonight I will be thinking about your posts, time for me to log off and think...

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
"In my first successful business I had at least four or five times the first year where I had maxed out all my credit cards and was practically out of business, only to one year later be taking $100,000 weekly pay checks. What if I would have given up early?????"
What an Incredible guy
Change your thinking, and start taking action TODAY. There is no such thing as failure, just results that you did not intend to get. If you fall, you can get up again. There is no such thing as three strikes and you are out in life. You can try, try and try UNTIL you succeed.
What an Incredible guy, thank you @snowbank for compiling this, may his perfect soul rest in peace.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
Incredible, .

#nowhere

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 29, 2016
Germany
Worthy of another bump.

I never knew you, Peter2. Thank you, so much!

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
I've seen a lot of his old posts while browsing, my condolences to everyone who knew him well. rip

hekks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 2, 2011
Chicago
This thread is pure gold. May Peter2 rest in peace and much thanks to him for his wisdom.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Bump for 2013 and almost the end of Q1 2013!

Thank you. I hadn't seen this before. Very awesome thread!

Snowbank, thank you for compiling this.

RIP Peter2, may you continue to live in people's memories for eternity, whether people knew you or not.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.