The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Community Introduction

LukeHS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 27, 2022
Good morning everyone. My name is Luke. A little bit about me, I just recently read The Millionaire Fastlane and I am currently reading Unscripted . I worked at Arby's for three years out of high school and have now been in the navy for the past four years and change. I picked up TMF on a deployment I've recently come back from and realized I did not want to spend my life working the slowlane and hoping for a couple million by the time I'm 65. I've always wanted to build generational wealth and to be that pivot point for my family so my children and grandchildren don't have to be the ones living a life of indentured servitude to a system that takes more than gives. Reading MJ's books I feel as though I truly can reach these goals. I am here hoping to gain insight into the world of other people who have built success for themselves and rub shoulders with like-minded people. Glad to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Luke, happy to hear you found value in the books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...