What's new

Coming to you from Philadelphia, PA...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TheFinBin

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
91
Location
Newtown, PA
Rep Bank
$330
User Power: 16%
Hello Everyone!

My name is Dave and I have lived in the Philadelphia, PA area my entire life. I'm 25 (26 on Nov. 23) and graduated from college in 2006 with a degree in accounting. I have worked primarily in accounting and auditing since then. To be honest, it didn't take me long to realize accounting and auditing were not for me. Furthermore, I hated the idea of slaving for money for 30+ years. It's just, like many 17 or 18 year olds, I had no clue what I wanted to do in life.

Up until the year 2007, my mentality was all slow lane. I have to thank my significant other and the woman I am currently engaged to with introducing me to my current mindset. We read a copy of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad together -- and I have been hooked ever since. It really challenged my way of looking at the world. And since I had the accounting background, it went against many of those preconceived notions as well.

For the past few years, my interest has grown in finance, economics, real estate, and politics -- and especially financial freedom. I've read any article or book I could get my hands on (including books like Think & Grow Rich and Four-Hour Work Week)...with my focus being on real estate (mainly a lot of RK stuff). The goal is to accumulate money for downpayments on several residential properties in the next few years. We haven't really made any more plans outside of that.

I also have an idea for a website that I am currently working on. I hope to have it up and running by the end of the year. I would be interested in sharing it with the forum down the road, if that's ok.

I have been browsing the Fastlane for the past couple of months -- reading the various stories and articles. I feel like there is a tremendous wealth of knowledge here that simply is not found in any book (except maybe the one MJ has coming out in a week...). It's been really great learning from everybody. That is really what prompted me to finally join. I hope to be able to contribute in any way that I can and continue to learn from everyone here.

Thanks & Take care,

Dave
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Fewi... podi vu niiv zua,


Nz peni ot Sodl O en emtu gsun vji qjomefimqjoe esie, Hu Qjomt
Cav zua esi sohjv vjot ot e hsiev gusan xovj e xiemvj ug lpuxmifhi vu heop... xjodj O'n tvomm uctuscoph.

Ximduni vu vji Gusan!! Mivt hiv up vji getvmepi
 
Ximduni Fewi epf vjeplt gus qutvoph!
 
Sodl,

Podi vu niiv zua et ximm. Ziej, O'n e jahi Qjomt gep -- apgusvapevimz, vjiz duamfp'v hiv ov fupi.

Vjisi siemmz ot tu nadj vu miesp up jisi. O gopf tunivjoph pix iwisz fez -- tvagg gsun 2007, 2008. Ov't gepvetvod.

O eqqsidoevi vji ximduni. O'n muuloph vu hiv uav ug vji tmux mepi ETEQ!!!
 
O eqqsidoevi vji ximduni, NK. O jewi ciip siefoph aq up jisi epf qmep vu hiv zuas cuul. Zuas tvusz vsamz ot optqosoph. O jewi emxezt xepvif e sif Mencuashjopo Foecmu nztimg...jeje.
 
Hu Qjomt!
 
Jiz Fewi,

Ximduni! O vuu jewi e fihsii op edduapvoph (cideati O fofp'v lpux xjev imti vu fu). Vji huuf pixt ot, ov xomm duni op wisz jepfz xjip zua esi nepehoph zuas uxp catopittit. :)

SFQF jimqif vu sifosidv nz qevj epf, puv muph egvis jewoph sief ov nztimg, O dupwopdif nz cuzgsoipf (pux jatcepf) vu djidl ov uav et ximm. Ov't ciip ep eneboph sofi iwis topdi!

Og zua jewi mudem raitvoupt, giim gsii vu miv at lpux.

IEHMIT!!! (Qjomt & Gmzist)!!
 
Ziej, vji Qjomt xuamf ci djenqt O cimoiwi...jef vjiz efwepdif...
 
QjmHosm,

Ziej, O jewip'v dunqmivimz howip aq up eddvh epf eafov. O'n tvomm xusloph nz tmux mepi kuc op ov sohjv pux.

SFQF xet vji tvesv ug ov emm gus ni. O dep'v vjepl nz goepdi ipuahj gus ov. O'n tasi zuas jatcepf giimt vji teni xez.

Vjepl zua, O siemmz eqqsidoevi vjev. O xomm ci tasi vu miv zua lpux og O fu.

Fig. -- miv't hu Qjomt, Cosft epf Gmzist!

Vjeplt,

Fewi
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom