Who does due diligence on well known brands?! I don't...didn't...until now... Lesson learned.
From the date of order my transaction with Comcast was a HEADACHE.
1. Deceptive installation quotes.
2. Don't honor gift card promotions.
3. Arbitrarily change your plan without notifying you.
HIDDEN FEES AND CHARGES!!!
I signed up for the Xfinity total package. This promotion was a 2 year contract that came with a $500 gift card once you get the plan for $199 per month, which includes 4 cable boxes, DVR, internet, all cable/movie channels, and house phone.
After hassling day in and day out with the customer service reps about my installation costs, monthly bill, and contract issues I finally got it all sorted. WHEW! That took exactly ONE MONTH for them to UPDATE my account.
Only to then check my gift card status and get the following message:
Our records indicate that the account holder did not accept the minimum term agreement required for this offer.
I signed up online for this service/promotion and verified everything with their cyber tech, as well as the installer, as well as the customer service reps I had to call. I was told in the end that everything would be taken care of. It has not been.
I decided to google "Comcast $500 gift card". Countless threads and forums appeared from customers who did not get their gift cards, even though they upheld their part of the contract.
The customer service people are not very helpful. They should not be allowed to do this.
I'm soooo mad!!!!!
From the date of order my transaction with Comcast was a HEADACHE.
1. Deceptive installation quotes.
2. Don't honor gift card promotions.
3. Arbitrarily change your plan without notifying you.
HIDDEN FEES AND CHARGES!!!
I signed up for the Xfinity total package. This promotion was a 2 year contract that came with a $500 gift card once you get the plan for $199 per month, which includes 4 cable boxes, DVR, internet, all cable/movie channels, and house phone.
After hassling day in and day out with the customer service reps about my installation costs, monthly bill, and contract issues I finally got it all sorted. WHEW! That took exactly ONE MONTH for them to UPDATE my account.
Only to then check my gift card status and get the following message:
Our records indicate that the account holder did not accept the minimum term agreement required for this offer.
I decided to google "Comcast $500 gift card". Countless threads and forums appeared from customers who did not get their gift cards, even though they upheld their part of the contract.
The customer service people are not very helpful. They should not be allowed to do this.
I'm soooo mad!!!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
