I'm working on a deal right now and have the option of either co-branding with this company or going completely white label. It is a revenue share based deal where we each provide part of the service I'll be selling. I handle customer acquisition and customer service, and they provide the service itself.
From a marketing and brand perspective does it hurt my company or strengthen my company by co-branding with them?
Here are some details:
From a marketing and brand perspective does it hurt my company or strengthen my company by co-branding with them?
Here are some details:
- There are a lot of companies with large market shares in this space, so having a reputation can be meaningful.
- This company is not just a white label company, they compete in this space as well. So I am competing against them at the same time.
- I will not have the exact same offer as them or any other company in this space. I have my own unique offering.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
