What's new

Climbing Back Out

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ArthurVontress

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Messages
13
Rep Bank
$235
User Power: 123%
Greetings Fastlane Folk,

I can't believe a place like exists. I've known, saw and understood that something was "broken" with the system for so long and only now after reading @MJ DeMarco 's two books have I been able to verbalize it as "the script." The books enraged me beyond belief - primarily because I chose to allow myself to be hornswoggled by the scripted life.

My name is Arthur and I have failed seven times. I have one business that is currently operating but is nothing to write home about and is a time for money trade off - so lets chalk it up to eight failures. At around the fifth failure, I chose to hop on the script-bus and within a couple years achieved everything. Employee to manager, manager to director, director to exec.... and it sucks. My insatiable appetite for self-improvement and freeing myself landed me deep into the system.

About sixth months ago I started dabbling with another opportunity after meandering through the day-to-day of my scripted 9-5. I was just about to throw in the towel two months ago when I popped onto Audible and listened to TMF - which lead me to UNSCRIPTED - which lead me here.... so here I am.

I'm here because the books have woken up the entrepreneurial spirit in me. I see it all again with fresh eyes. No more resume updates from here on out. I've doubled down on number nine - a video game studio. This studio will help and delight millions by instilling trust in the industry through ethical practices and high quality experiences. I will chronicle this journey and in doing so hope to help those who need that final push over the edge to commit to doing the same.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, helping people where I can, and (community willing) getting some help in return.

Kind regards,
Arthur
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Esvjas,

hmef zua esi jisi! O en emtu pix ev vji gusan epf wisz iydovif vu tii zuas qsuhsitt epf duptvepvmz sief zuas kuaspiz! Nezci xi dep jimq iedj uvjis up uas xez vu APTDSOQVIF mogi :tnomi2:

cz iyidavoph vji desiis meffis vu vji vuq... zua natv jewi miespif e muv, i.h. jux vu mief epf jux vu veli fidotoupt! Vjot xomm emm ci ug hsiev cipigov gus zuas pix catopitt (citv madl, siemmz!)... Tu... fu puv muul ev ov et xetvif voni, cav moli emm jef ciip e coh qmep vu mief zua iyedvmz xjisi zua esi vufez! Liiq ov aq, djiist! ;)
 
Ximduni Esvjas, eqqsidoevi vji opvsu!

O'wi fuacmif fuxp up pancis popi - e wofiu heni tvafou. Vjot tvafou xomm jimq epf fimohjv nommoupt cz optvommoph vsatv op vji opfatvsz vjsuahj ivjodem qsedvodit epf johj raemovz iyqisoipdit. O xomm djsupodmi vjot kuaspiz epf op fuoph tu juqi vu jimq vjuti xju piif vjev gopem qatj uwis vji ifhi vu dunnov vu fuoph vji teni.

Tuapft qsunotoph, xomm gummux emuph!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan Esvjas. Vjot ot e hsiev gusan epf wetv xiemvj ug lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdit. Sief, tewus epf veli ov emm op et zua neli zuas csiel vu vji Getvmepi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom