The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Climbing Back Out

ArthurVontress

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jul 16, 2019
Greetings Fastlane Folk,

I can't believe a place like exists. I've known, saw and understood that something was "broken" with the system for so long and only now after reading @MJ DeMarco 's two books have I been able to verbalize it as "the script." The books enraged me beyond belief - primarily because I chose to allow myself to be hornswoggled by the scripted life.

My name is Arthur and I have failed seven times. I have one business that is currently operating but is nothing to write home about and is a time for money trade off - so lets chalk it up to eight failures. At around the fifth failure, I chose to hop on the script-bus and within a couple years achieved everything. Employee to manager, manager to director, director to exec.... and it sucks. My insatiable appetite for self-improvement and freeing myself landed me deep into the system.

About sixth months ago I started dabbling with another opportunity after meandering through the day-to-day of my scripted 9-5. I was just about to throw in the towel two months ago when I popped onto Audible and listened to TMF - which lead me to UNSCRIPTED - which lead me here.... so here I am.

I'm here because the books have woken up the entrepreneurial spirit in me. I see it all again with fresh eyes. No more resume updates from here on out. I've doubled down on number nine - a video game studio. This studio will help and delight millions by instilling trust in the industry through ethical practices and high quality experiences. I will chronicle this journey and in doing so hope to help those who need that final push over the edge to commit to doing the same.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, helping people where I can, and (community willing) getting some help in return.

Kind regards,
Arthur

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

H:E:A:T

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jul 12, 2019
Germany
Hey Arthur,

glad you are here! I am also new at the forum and very excited to see your progress and constantly read your journey! Maybe we can help each other on our way to UNSCRIPTED life :smile2:

by executing the career ladder to the top... you must have learned a lot, e.g. how to lead and how to take decisions! This will all be of great benefit for your new business (best luck, really!)... So... do not look at it as wasted time, but like all had been a big plan to lead you exactly where you are today! Keep it up, cheers! ;)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Arthur, appreciate the intro!

I've doubled down on number nine - a video game studio. This studio will help and delight millions by instilling trust in the industry through ethical practices and high quality experiences. I will chronicle this journey and in doing so hope to help those who need that final push over the edge to commit to doing the same.

Sounds promising, will follow along!

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Arthur. This is a great forum and vast wealth of knowledge and experiences. Read, savor and take it all in as you make your break to the Fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...