- Joined
- Oct 23, 2017
- Messages
- 156
Rep Bank
$840
$840
User Power: 183%
Hi All ,
In MJ's first book ,he talks about deciding exact amount of money which you will require to become financially free . Below here I am putting amount which I will need to become financially free forever :
2 Crore INR .
I aim to achieve this figure ASAP.
I may win or I may fail but I know exactly what I am trying to achieve and will put in all the efforts to get there .
I am starting this thread so that we can post exact figure here and work towards achieving it . Aim is to keep our mind clear of all the clutter and commit to something . I hope this will keep us laser focused on our aim .
I know this forum is about giving ,creating value for our customers but having financial freedom is what most of us looking for . So lets begin ..let us post the exact amount we will need to break free from scripted life and live life on our own terms.
(Note: Please post an amount and time you will take to get there , you may write breakdown if you want ).
In MJ's first book ,he talks about deciding exact amount of money which you will require to become financially free . Below here I am putting amount which I will need to become financially free forever :
2 Crore INR .
I aim to achieve this figure ASAP.
I may win or I may fail but I know exactly what I am trying to achieve and will put in all the efforts to get there .
I am starting this thread so that we can post exact figure here and work towards achieving it . Aim is to keep our mind clear of all the clutter and commit to something . I hope this will keep us laser focused on our aim .
I know this forum is about giving ,creating value for our customers but having financial freedom is what most of us looking for . So lets begin ..let us post the exact amount we will need to break free from scripted life and live life on our own terms.
(Note: Please post an amount and time you will take to get there , you may write breakdown if you want ).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
