Hey all,
today is the day I worked for four years now.
From 14 to 18 I worked in a meat company, cleaning 8 hours a week for 6,31 per hour forms where different kinds of products have been produced. After my school I went one year abroad, working for a project that was helping social and economical disadvanted people with help of sport in south America. One Idea was to figure out what I want to do with my live and what I would like to do later on. Indeed, the result was that I had the same problems to find this out after the year. So I started an industrial clerk training in the meat company I worked before to be on the sure side.
After 2,5 years I the training was completed and as I had no real working experience and not my marks where not that good I started to work in a small wholesale company to gain some experience. In the end I got in contact to an Amazon Seller exporting the products to the US. I had to fill out tons of excel sheets with product descriptions and details. What I noted was, that his sales were incredible high and increasing, he nearly doubled his orders in each month. (Looking back I know that I was optimizing his amazon listings)
And that´s where I noted that there must be more in the world than working for someone else. He had a VA in Philippines, giving him sales predictions, a book-keeping employee for the invoices and so on and his son working as “customer Care rep. He “just” had to find and order products.
So I decided to figure out more about Amazon – consequence was that is very capital intensive and that I was not sure how to manage it. I had a really bad income. As I was bored in the afternoons I also started university on Tuesday from 18:00 to 21 hrs and Saturdays from 08-13 o clock + working 40hrs a week. Maybe a mistake, maybe not.
But I started to look for possibilities to get some cash in and I found out that SEO and OM could be great options. After 6 month learning, reading and thinking, TMF finally helped me to execute. NOT in the sense that is suggested, but at least I executed. Result is that I am the owner of a sports website in a sport niche, with 30 EUR income and 300 visits per day. I have no clue how to monetarize this. And a few more niche websites.
However, I quit the job at the wholesaler and started to work for an international service provider specialized on Pharma companies. I do not know why and how but I was able to develop from an Call Center agent to Supervisor to Process Manager in three years. I can work where I want to – home office is no problem and I like my current boss.
Besides this I have a customer that i am consulting regarding his onlineshop. Project value is 5.000 Eur.
So guys, I read as well Unscripted last year and now I am able to execute like both books suggest. I finished my Economics bachelor degree, have a decent net income and a lot of spare time.
My Skills are
I can imagine 4 things:
I have problems to decide. Moreover it seems that I am not “The” executer, but as my biggest excuse in the past 4 years has been resolved yesterday, I am willing to act. I finished University. A thing I was working for four years now.
today is the day I worked for four years now.
From 14 to 18 I worked in a meat company, cleaning 8 hours a week for 6,31 per hour forms where different kinds of products have been produced. After my school I went one year abroad, working for a project that was helping social and economical disadvanted people with help of sport in south America. One Idea was to figure out what I want to do with my live and what I would like to do later on. Indeed, the result was that I had the same problems to find this out after the year. So I started an industrial clerk training in the meat company I worked before to be on the sure side.
After 2,5 years I the training was completed and as I had no real working experience and not my marks where not that good I started to work in a small wholesale company to gain some experience. In the end I got in contact to an Amazon Seller exporting the products to the US. I had to fill out tons of excel sheets with product descriptions and details. What I noted was, that his sales were incredible high and increasing, he nearly doubled his orders in each month. (Looking back I know that I was optimizing his amazon listings)
And that´s where I noted that there must be more in the world than working for someone else. He had a VA in Philippines, giving him sales predictions, a book-keeping employee for the invoices and so on and his son working as “customer Care rep. He “just” had to find and order products.
So I decided to figure out more about Amazon – consequence was that is very capital intensive and that I was not sure how to manage it. I had a really bad income. As I was bored in the afternoons I also started university on Tuesday from 18:00 to 21 hrs and Saturdays from 08-13 o clock + working 40hrs a week. Maybe a mistake, maybe not.
But I started to look for possibilities to get some cash in and I found out that SEO and OM could be great options. After 6 month learning, reading and thinking, TMF finally helped me to execute. NOT in the sense that is suggested, but at least I executed. Result is that I am the owner of a sports website in a sport niche, with 30 EUR income and 300 visits per day. I have no clue how to monetarize this. And a few more niche websites.
However, I quit the job at the wholesaler and started to work for an international service provider specialized on Pharma companies. I do not know why and how but I was able to develop from an Call Center agent to Supervisor to Process Manager in three years. I can work where I want to – home office is no problem and I like my current boss.
Besides this I have a customer that i am consulting regarding his onlineshop. Project value is 5.000 Eur.
So guys, I read as well Unscripted last year and now I am able to execute like both books suggest. I finished my Economics bachelor degree, have a decent net income and a lot of spare time.
My Skills are
- SEO and online Marketing
- Niche research
- Amazon knowledge (theoretical)
- Amazon Kindle publisher
- Spanish, English and German
I can imagine 4 things:
- Dropshipping online Shop
- Online shop
- Copywriting
- I have found a problem in the pharma company I am working for, affecting other companies for sure. But therefore I would need to work together with someone able to create an SAAS-Application for me.
I have problems to decide. Moreover it seems that I am not “The” executer, but as my biggest excuse in the past 4 years has been resolved yesterday, I am willing to act. I finished University. A thing I was working for four years now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?




