Shenzhen-白头鹎
New Contributor
Hi all,
Living in Shenzhen , China for the last 8 years. Won't get into all the details now. Can check out LinkedIn - Jamon yerger if interested.
Have a company here in OEM manufacturing in appearal and accessories. We basically help the
purchase of raw materials, organize production, and control quality. It does well, but takes up all my time for organization, coordination. China can be quite in unorganized and tricky. I have sourcers and a main purchaser to get things done. Yet,I'm still customer facing for production side, doing accounting, running my websites and coordinating developers... Oh yeah and started a podcast for my one cooperation.
I read fastlane and I was determined to keep this business, as it makes my cash but continue to expand my other business in order to create a scalable business model and free up my time. I picture Bali and surf board with my wife.
The niche is legal services for AND in China. For the last year, I have been studying different methods to Monetize my knowledge and resources.
Sometimes I feel like just don't have enough time in a day. I get up 7am to juice, excersise , walk to office at 9am there 'til 6:30 -7. Make something to eat and most evenings work until 11:30. I mean, man I am tired.
. I like to make sure I get my exercise and eat well.
I guess I am just belly aching. Is anyone else sometimes feel this way?
Living in Shenzhen , China for the last 8 years. Won't get into all the details now. Can check out LinkedIn - Jamon yerger if interested.
Have a company here in OEM manufacturing in appearal and accessories. We basically help the
purchase of raw materials, organize production, and control quality. It does well, but takes up all my time for organization, coordination. China can be quite in unorganized and tricky. I have sourcers and a main purchaser to get things done. Yet,I'm still customer facing for production side, doing accounting, running my websites and coordinating developers... Oh yeah and started a podcast for my one cooperation.
I read fastlane and I was determined to keep this business, as it makes my cash but continue to expand my other business in order to create a scalable business model and free up my time. I picture Bali and surf board with my wife.
The niche is legal services for AND in China. For the last year, I have been studying different methods to Monetize my knowledge and resources.
Sometimes I feel like just don't have enough time in a day. I get up 7am to juice, excersise , walk to office at 9am there 'til 6:30 -7. Make something to eat and most evenings work until 11:30. I mean, man I am tired.
. I like to make sure I get my exercise and eat well.
I guess I am just belly aching. Is anyone else sometimes feel this way?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
