The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Changing Lanes

SrGio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 25, 2016
Hi all,

as a current passive member who spends a lot of time reading here I thought it's appropriate to register and introduce myself.

I'm 29 years old, live in Switzerland and feel like sitting on pins and needles at my dayjob. This is not because of the actual work I do, but the urge I feel to be independent from an employer, be responsible for my own actions and make my own business decisions. The urge to change lanes and unleash on the fastlane.

This is the same feeling that led me to founding a clothing label with a couple of friends and starting health blog (and of course a couple of projects that failed miserably).

These two projects progress very slowly:
  • We started the clothing label two years ago doing silkscreen prints at a place we rented for a couple of days. Right now we work with suppliers from abroad but the assembly line is very complicatd. We still move a very small quantity as we have trouble reaching people outside of our network. But at least we currently break even more or less in terms of profit.
  • The blog drives traffic through SEO, which takes a long time. I earn between 100$ and 200$ a month due to display ads and affiliate sales. I reinvest everything I earn.

I'm here to speed things up, test new ideas and learn as much as I can.

I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of the community. If you have any questions – let me know!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fraf88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 3, 2016
Nice man,

I have been building a blog regarding wealth but I'm at the beginning.
The Idea is to use ads and affiliate programs.
It's very hard for me using Seo because I have no experience and require long time.
I need to take action !!

SrGio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 25, 2016
Nice man,

I have been building a blog regarding wealth but I'm at the beginning.
The Idea is to use ads and affiliate programs.
It's very hard for me using Seo because I have no experience and require long time.
I need to take action !!

Thanks for your reply. SEO can be very confusing at first. Let me point you to a few resources that helped me a lot when I started:
  • rankxl.com
  • fatstacksblog.com
  • authorityhacker.com
  • backlinko.com

Fraf88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 3, 2016
Thanks for your reply. SEO can be very confusing at first. Let me point you to a few resources that helped me a lot when I started:
  • rankxl.com
  • fatstacksblog.com
  • authorityhacker.com
  • backlinko.com

Yeah man, I appreciate it.
Thank you, How is going your business ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fraf88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 3, 2016
me too man, I have to do a lot of things that I don't know where I have to start

SrGio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 25, 2016
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've read the book and made a post in the corresponding thread.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...