- Joined
- Jul 25, 2016
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
Hi all,
as a current passive member who spends a lot of time reading here I thought it's appropriate to register and introduce myself.
I'm 29 years old, live in Switzerland and feel like sitting on pins and needles at my dayjob. This is not because of the actual work I do, but the urge I feel to be independent from an employer, be responsible for my own actions and make my own business decisions. The urge to change lanes and unleash on the fastlane.
This is the same feeling that led me to founding a clothing label with a couple of friends and starting health blog (and of course a couple of projects that failed miserably).
These two projects progress very slowly:
I'm here to speed things up, test new ideas and learn as much as I can.
I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of the community. If you have any questions – let me know!
as a current passive member who spends a lot of time reading here I thought it's appropriate to register and introduce myself.
I'm 29 years old, live in Switzerland and feel like sitting on pins and needles at my dayjob. This is not because of the actual work I do, but the urge I feel to be independent from an employer, be responsible for my own actions and make my own business decisions. The urge to change lanes and unleash on the fastlane.
This is the same feeling that led me to founding a clothing label with a couple of friends and starting health blog (and of course a couple of projects that failed miserably).
These two projects progress very slowly:
- We started the clothing label two years ago doing silkscreen prints at a place we rented for a couple of days. Right now we work with suppliers from abroad but the assembly line is very complicatd. We still move a very small quantity as we have trouble reaching people outside of our network. But at least we currently break even more or less in terms of profit.
- The blog drives traffic through SEO, which takes a long time. I earn between 100$ and 200$ a month due to display ads and affiliate sales. I reinvest everything I earn.
I'm here to speed things up, test new ideas and learn as much as I can.
I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of the community. If you have any questions – let me know!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
