The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Changes I made since last November.

Anything related to matters of the mind

JuneyoungLee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 18, 2019
Seoul. Korea.
I know this is a forum not a diary. But if I can inspire someone random for a minute or at least myself and that's enough reason for me to start this.

In his books, MJ says a lot of, maybe majority of people visit this forum and go back to same the person he was after 24 hrs.

While reading his 2nd book now, I want to leave a trace that I've been trying to make actual progress. I wish I can reduce your disappointment MJ.

About when this disease started, My mandatory service period in military was done. I'm currently living alone. still fed by my parents money, studying, back in University.

"I_want_to_be_great." that's my goal and it's my morning alarm's name.

the most significant change I made is my lifestyle. I wake up at 8AM every morning, get ready and find good place to study out of my single room apartment.

I study, eat lunch back in my apartment, study again, eat dinner, and work out. sounds pretty simple but getting out of various addictions and "fun stuff" was not easy lol.

I've been living like this for 2 months now(started this lifestyle after the virus started going crazy).

Thanks to the first change, I could make a lot of time to do something for myself. So what do I do? I think I'm using 70% of time to deal with school.

30% time left is spent for my personal interests. currently programming. MJ said invest on business not myself. I know. but brothers, I'm 22 and I'm too un-experienced to do something that can others can't do. programming seems like having enough difficulty for people and useful to create something at the same time. I'm looking forward to this journey.

by the way, I want to experience stuff now. Before risking time(=money), some good experience would be helpful I believe. I'm planning to do legit projects and learn how to make use of my skills before I start my own business.

it feels like "gathering experience term" will take longer than I think..haha

I started eating healthy. I use macro calculator app and it helps a lot. chicken breasts are most cheap and most healthy at the same time. what the hack. It's my main menu every day. frozen broccoli and salad mix follows.

I started working out in military so it doesn't count as change I guess. but change on eating changes the whole game. I remember the one muscular actor saying " making abs starts from kitchen"

When I'm not studying, I don't spend time putting myself to addiction. I try to use time least "spicy" as possible. that effort got me back to reading again and led me to write this random diary. Being satisfied with growth of myself instead of my game character was really hard. real growth is much slower than one in games.

to be honest, I'm really weak against addictions. South Korea doesn't allow drugs and I really think I should appreciate that. lol.

Main reason I started this diary. For the first time in 22 years, I started to love my self. I think I deserve love and happiness now.

I mean, to be honest, I'm trying real hard to use my precious youth on its value. my bad english can't explain it enough but I can feel it.

if I'm wrong, I'll notice the problem and change plans. I'll give myself positive feedbacks and remove noises. I want to be great. I will be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Nice. Sounds like you understand most of the points in the books.

"I_want_to_be_great." that's my goal and it's my morning alarm's name.

Sounds dumb, but from the mantra / autosuggestion perspective that is not optimal.
Experts say that steers you towards only wanting to be great but never reaching it.

You are great!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.