The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Challenge: 1 Million Euro Profit by the End of 2022. How to find the demand with this potential?

Idea threads

abandance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
Hello,

I have to provide value to others, I have to cover the demand, money is just the indicator of how valuable my product or service is. I understand this.

Meanwhile, after many years of work, I've managed to create a online business with almost 1 million Euro in sales. But the turnover is not a profit. The actual profit is very disappointing to me; my employee has earned more than me this year! I Anyway, this introduction is intended to display some business experience.

My new challenge is to make at least 1'000'000 € net profit by the end of 2022. Not turnover but net profit.

My current online business has to grow at least 10 times its current size to achieve this goal. I believe, everything is possible but some things are easier to imagine and create a plan than others. In my current business, I am working on a plan for growing 2 times in a year but not 10 times!

If I earn 1'000'000 € as a freelancer, my tax will be 43,29%. Actually, I have to earn 2'300'000 € to keep 1'017'921 € to my disposal after paying
44,26% taxes. That being said, I am totally open for legal tax optimization like creating a holding structure or buying assets like companies or real estate.

My question to the community is how would you go about creating a plan and finding a niche for creating this wealth that fast?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
What is the reason you are seeking a new niche?

abandance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
As I wrote in my previous message:
But the turnover is not a profit. The actual profit is very disappointing to me; my employee has earned more than me this year!

I will continue growing my product business, no question about it. But I would like to add freelance services, which are much more profitable and easy to plan, especially if you do it yourself. I'd like to share my knowledge anyway. From my past experience as a freelance consultant I always learnt something more when helping others. My freelance activity will help finance the growth of my business and serve as an additional stream of income.

Sayd OG

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Feb 12, 2019
I dont know your business or any stats but in business one of the most important data to look at are your margins. Look for ways to improve your margins, that could multiply your earnings.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest103804

Since taking over more of admin side of our business as my admin is off with long term illness I have discovered a multitude of money wasting that was being overlooked as it's not their money look closely it won’t double your money but will help it grow faster

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.