The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cartoon Video With Voice Over - How Much?

OzGrinder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Last edited by a moderator:

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Does anyone know where I can order a video like that and how much will it be?

#shamelessselfpromotion

My roommate runs Video Igniter - Custom Animated Videos. He usually charges about $3,000 for a 60 second video. The process includes storyboarding, design, voice overs, the whole she-bang-a-bang.

He also did the video for my company over at MicroPression: Brand Recognition Advertising.

So from a sheer bias... check it out. :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OzGrinder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
While we're on the topic. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has had any measurable success using explainer video's?
Just wondering if they are in fact worth the investment?

When I look at the concept of explainer videos I can't help but think of the mantra 'when everyone is digging for gold, sell shovels.'
Certainly enough of these explainer video creation studio's have popped up to support this theory, I just wonder if their customers are getting any returns on these videos...

A few years ago I released a free application and posted it on a bunch of download sites. Within a couple months 'how to' video's for it were popping up on youtube etc. IOW others were marketing the app for me through their own video's simply because it was providing them value.

With all these explainer video's floating around for every web app startup in existence these days, I wonder if the money/time isn't better spent developing and improving the app itself.

Explainer video's look cool, but are they a good investment?
I'd be interested in other's opinions on this.

Stayer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Feb 27, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks guys, but I think it's way beyond my customer's budget.

Perhaps, we will just make video of the program operation on the screen and add professional voice over it.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I have one on my website that I bought from After Effects Projects, Motion Graphics, C4D Templates | VideoHive!

Check it out; [video=youtube;6mXNg9HSyYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXNg9HSyYo[/video]

I outsourced the editing, script and voice over to people on Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

Total cost $50!

LOL.... pretty bootstrapped if you ask me.... might not be as nice as those that cost $1000+ per min. but it gets the job done.

Also worth checking out these guys;

Video Creation | Online Video Creation Service - Moviixx

I believe they charge around $600 per min. maybe less.

And these guys on BHW start at $150 per min.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...-increase-conversions-traffic-our-videos.html

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
Does anyone know where I can order a video like that and how much will it be?

I would run over to oDesk and post a job and put that link in - and tell them you want a quote for producing the video w/voiceover (you'll need to specify you want an American English native speaker).

for a good price, you need to write the storyboard.

I was looking at whiteboard animations about a year ago and got a price of $300 for a 90 second vid.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.