The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Canton Fair Referral (Possibly make some easy money if you've been to the Canton fair before)

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
I'm planning on going to the Canton Fair in the Fall of this year and on the registration page I see that people who were signed up as previous buyers can get a referral commission for referring a new buyer. I know members on here have attended in the past and figured I'd give someone a chance to possibly make some easy money in exchange for referring me. I'm not sure how much you would get because the website just says you will be "richly rewarded". Anyone interested, just PM me or reply to this thread, first come first served. Thank you!

From the website:
Invitation Application-Buyer - China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair)

"'Regular Buyer Recommending New Buyer' Reward Program: The regular buyer can send the recommendation letter of Canton Fair to new buyer through 'BEST' (Buyer E-Service Tool) on Canton Fair official website. The new buyer can apply the first overseas buyer entry badge for free with the recommendation letter. Furthermore, the regular buyer will be richly rewarded."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.