The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Anyone going to the Canton Fair?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Hey FLFers!

I'm thinking to heading to China in April for the Canton Fair. Has anyone been to China or the fair before and do you have tips for a vegan?

Reply below if you're going and we can co-ordinate something if I make. I'm seriously thinking of bringing my cook with me from India!

Thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 20, 2015
Portugal
Hi Sanj,

I've been to China and live in Hong Kong. It's not hard to find vegan food here in Hong Kong, if you know where to go. There are quite a few Indian restaurants out here if that helps. I'm Indian too :)

I may pay a visit to the Canton fair, and also know people who live in Guangzhou and have recently visited the fair. Let me know if I could help put you in touch or if you need anything else.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Hi Sanj,

I've been to China and live in Hong Kong. It's not hard to find vegan food here in Hong Kong, if you know where to go. There are quite a few Indian restaurants out here if that helps. I'm Indian too :)

I may pay a visit to the Canton fair, and also know people who live in Guangzhou and have recently visited the fair. Let me know if I could help put you in touch or if you need anything else.

Thanks for the help. I'll hit you up if I do end up going. Flights are pretty cheap from India too.

BKMoney

Contributor
Feb 18, 2014
Just bought plane tickets yesterday. I'd love to meet up with other like-minded people and create some new connections while I'm there.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text... (via @Black_Dragon43 ) A forum user recently said something poignant. "Don't ask a...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom