The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Anyone going to the Canton Fair?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sanj Modha

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
Hey FLFers!

I'm thinking to heading to China in April for the Canton Fair. Has anyone been to China or the fair before and do you have tips for a vegan?

Reply below if you're going and we can co-ordinate something if I make. I'm seriously thinking of bringing my cook with me from India!

Thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 20, 2015
Goa
Hi Sanj,

I've been to China and live in Hong Kong. It's not hard to find vegan food here in Hong Kong, if you know where to go. There are quite a few Indian restaurants out here if that helps. I'm Indian too :)

I may pay a visit to the Canton fair, and also know people who live in Guangzhou and have recently visited the fair. Let me know if I could help put you in touch or if you need anything else.

OP
OP
Sanj Modha

Sanj Modha

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
Hi Sanj,

I've been to China and live in Hong Kong. It's not hard to find vegan food here in Hong Kong, if you know where to go. There are quite a few Indian restaurants out here if that helps. I'm Indian too :)

I may pay a visit to the Canton fair, and also know people who live in Guangzhou and have recently visited the fair. Let me know if I could help put you in touch or if you need anything else.
Thanks for the help. I'll hit you up if I do end up going. Flights are pretty cheap from India too.

BKMoney

Contributor
Feb 18, 2014
Just bought plane tickets yesterday. I'd love to meet up with other like-minded people and create some new connections while I'm there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock