The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Canton Fair March/April 2019

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Hey guys,

I’m creating this thread to see if anyone is going to the canton fair in April/May this year?

I know stage one is most popular but I’m thinking of going to stage 3 as I have a few material products I’d like to source and I have no interest in selling electronics from China

Also if anyone has been before I’d love to hear any feedback tips or advice? I’ve just read when searching for other related threads that October is better and that I might be better going to a niche specific trade show which has given me second thoughts.

I do love the line on the canton fair site something along the lines of “getting into the canton fair is harder than getting a USA visa so you know the manufacturers have been vetted”

@biophase @Vigilante @Walter Hay @JasonR @hughjasle @Sanj Modha

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hey guys,

I’m creating this thread to see if anyone is going to the canton fair in April/May this year?

I know stage one is most popular but I’m thinking of going to stage 3 as I have a few material products I’d like to source and I have no interest in selling electronics from China

Also if anyone has been before I’d love to hear any feedback tips or advice? I’ve just read when searching for other related threads that October is better and that I might be better going to a niche specific trade show which has given me second thoughts.

I do love the line on the canton fair site something along the lines of “getting into the canton fair is harder than getting a USA visa so you know the manufacturers have been vetted”

Thankfully I am not going this year. I typically only go over these days for the Electronics Show(s) in October.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Hey guys,

Chinese tariffs should go away, but until then this show will not be as valuable as years past.

Some tips:
  • Get some good walking shoes.
  • Plan the show ahead of time, it's big.
  • Dress business casual - expect a workout, you'll be walking for 8 hours a day
  • Figure out what you want to accomplish and make a gameplan of tackling that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RisingStars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Sep 9, 2014
Germany
Thankfully I am not going this year. I typically only go over these days for the Electronics Show(s) in October.
Vigilante, which electronic fairs do you recommend to attend in October?
I've visited HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring edition) last year.
Do you attend HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair and China Electronics Fair (Fall Edition) or others?

Did you ever attend china electronics fair (summer edition) ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.