The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can't listen to Dan Kennedy..what's his problem!?

stolpioni

Banned
Aug 19, 2012
I can't figure out how anybody can stand listening to Dan Kennedy.
This is how he talks:

Ahh yeah my name is..uhm...uhm..name's Dan Kennedy..uhm..
yea..I..you know..uhm..I think..uhm..today we're gonna talk about business..and uhm..
yea..but actually no..uhm..before we do that we need to discouss something else..like uhm..
what was it?.. UUUUUUHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What's his problem?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Lmao. Is he the same one that wrote the book in the Rich Dad Advisors series?

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
lol link?

I wanna hear.

Twiki

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Oct 7, 2012
Ha, you've got a point! Even Dan Kennedy himself has admitted that he is a "pitiful" public speaker. Interestingly though from what I understand he makes well into the high five-figures, sometimes six, for a few hours of his speaking time. Not exactly Bill Clinton or Colin Powell territory but pretty decent. He likes to make fun of the slick public speaker types who seem like they're on some mission to spread the good word... he says for him it's just a way to drive sales and profit. Anyone who is afraid of being a bad public speaker should study Kennedy, especially re: how he manages his herd, and recognize that if they've got the branding and message locked up like he does so well, it just doesn't matter much if they stammer and "um" and "aw" their way thru a speech.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.