• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Canada Pot Stocks

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by jasoncuellar123, Oct 18, 2018.

1. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,836
    Just curious what Fastlaner's thought are on weed legalization in Canada; how are you cashing in on this boom?

2. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $26,839
    New investors would fall squarely into the category of dumb money at this point.

Most of the pot stocks went down yesterday as result of legalization. Probably because it turned from a bitcoin like speculation into a real venture in one day.

Generally speaking, if random people are talking about the potential of something... the opportunity is usually over.

I bet nursing homes are a bubble along those lines.

jasoncuellar123 and Fox like this.
  3. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $69,966
    My close friend made x10+ but he got in around two years ago.

@Kak said it perfectly.

jasoncuellar123 and Kak like this.
  4. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,836
    Damn; well said, sir!

That is why you wear the top hat and monocle.

Kak likes this.
  5. jasoncuellar123

Rep Bank:
    $12,836
    Maybe I should invest in Dorito's

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  6. bringitnow28329

bringitnow28329 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $759
    In terms of the stocks you already missed the boat. They already made their move for now because people buy the rumor and then subsequently sell the news, in this case the news date of the legalization was Oct 17. The stocks ran up a ton prior to the news as traders speculated. This is what happens and then the suckers come in to buy the stocks on the actually news date and they get burned.

Going forward there will be some big winners in these stocks however most are listed on the OTC market here in the US and these are unregulated companies. There are only a handful of listed companies and exchange traded funds so far like CGC, TLRY, CRON, MJ, and GWPH. Now that weed is legal these companies will need to prove they are real companies and can generate profits. Very few if any earn profits right now and there are many of these lower priced penny stocks that are most likely straight up scams so you gotta be careful.