I am looking to connect with other local orange county entrepreneurs who...
1) Believe in the Fastlane Entrepreneur mindset
2) Have read The Millionaire Fastlane (MJ's book)
3) Are located in and/or around the Southern California area
4) Have their own company, or who are planning to start their own company very soon based on the fastlane principles.
If you fit all of the criteria above keep reading...
As someone who lives in the southern part of orange county, I have been searching for a community to join that is interested in entrepreneurship, and also who shares the common beliefs of the fastlane mindset.
I have searched on meetup.com for particular groups around this like interest, but I haven't found something worth my time yet. There is the occasional BNI group, or Cashflow 101 group, but other than that...nothing else that is worth my time or attention.
I am sure you can relate...
So I figured I would take a gamble and post this thread up here to see if I could build a community myself of like minded individuals and also make some new entrepreneurial friends in the area.
If you are interested in meeting up and/or creating a local networking group for fastlaners in orange county, and want to get together on a bi-weekly or monthly basis to share ideas, network, and do fun things together as a group, send me a personal message and/or put a comment in this thread.
I look forward to connecting with those who reach out, and hope you all are having a kick butt day!
1) Believe in the Fastlane Entrepreneur mindset
2) Have read The Millionaire Fastlane (MJ's book)
3) Are located in and/or around the Southern California area
4) Have their own company, or who are planning to start their own company very soon based on the fastlane principles.
If you fit all of the criteria above keep reading...
As someone who lives in the southern part of orange county, I have been searching for a community to join that is interested in entrepreneurship, and also who shares the common beliefs of the fastlane mindset.
I have searched on meetup.com for particular groups around this like interest, but I haven't found something worth my time yet. There is the occasional BNI group, or Cashflow 101 group, but other than that...nothing else that is worth my time or attention.
I am sure you can relate...
So I figured I would take a gamble and post this thread up here to see if I could build a community myself of like minded individuals and also make some new entrepreneurial friends in the area.
If you are interested in meeting up and/or creating a local networking group for fastlaners in orange county, and want to get together on a bi-weekly or monthly basis to share ideas, network, and do fun things together as a group, send me a personal message and/or put a comment in this thread.
I look forward to connecting with those who reach out, and hope you all are having a kick butt day!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
