The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Calling All Fastlane Golfers!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
people will see it and say “WTF” this looks so cheap and plain

I don't think they will, I think they'll ask 'how does this work?'

Come on, you know golfers, we'll wear a pickle in our ears if we think it'll give us even a tiny advantage.

For in store, I think you need really strong graphics so that a buyer can walk up to that and say 'Mmm, k, I see how that works, let's give it a try.'

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SouthernCharm

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 28, 2017
North Carolina
Wow time flies.

Tweaked, tweaked and tweaked again but final samples have been produced and will be in route shortly. To those who offered to test for me (assuming you’re in a warm enough climate) I will reach out when they arrive so I can send them out.

Interestingly enough the most popular and effective golf training aid as pictured below, does not cost much money and is not fancy. I’m going a similar path as mentioned before, people will see it and say “WTF” this looks so cheap and plain. The struggle will be the education portion and once somebody tries it, they will see the light.

View attachment 23271

Final step will be reaching out to past acquaintances who are top teachers in the country and talk about potential endorsements out of them!

Congrats, way to keep at it! Maybe part of the “sample test” is to provide folks with the same level of information that you would provide standard buyers. Then you can observe how many folks need additional guidance or if the info provided suffices.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
10 handicap, I would like to test!

You got it, thanks!

I don't think they will, I think they'll ask 'how does this work?'

Agreed, conveying that will be the next step, through packaging and online through a short video

Golf family here in sunny Florida. Happy to test. @SteveO can attest I have some work to do on my game, ha!

Thanks! I’m sending one over to @SteveO too once I have them.

Congrats, way to keep at it! Maybe part of the “sample test” is to provide folks with the same level of information that you would provide standard buyers. Then you can observe how many folks need additional guidance or if the info provided suffices.

Thanks again! Great feedback in your last PM too, very helpful in the process.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Do you have a plan to be able to provide proven results for your sales arsenal? Maybe some of the folks you are providing samples to can give you some "certified" testimonials. IOW's, this product will increase your driving distance by x amount and your accuracy by x amount. Also, some short before and after videos would serve you well.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Do you have a plan to be able to provide proven results for your sales arsenal? Maybe some of the folks you are providing samples to can give you some "certified" testimonials. IOW's, this product will increase your driving distance by x amount and your accuracy by x amount. Also, some short before and after videos would serve you well.

Great questions and ideas. My options for this include: testimonials from other golf professionals, mini tour players, big name teachers and PGA tour players.

Other professionals and mini tour players will be easy as I have a network of them who would help out. However, who is really gonna care what these people say right? It’s like seeing a book endorsed by 50 people you’ve never heard of, doesn’t make you want to read it any more than you already did.

I do have some contacts with big name teachers and pga tour professionals who I’ve met, worked with, and golfed with in the past where people would actually recognize the names so that is my best option for adding credibilty to the product prior to gathering user reviews.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.