• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

EXECUTION Calling All Fastlane Golfers!

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by MTEE1985, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,238
    Check out Zen Putting and in fact Zen Golf by Dr Joseph Parent.

I very rarely 3 putt, let's create a human hybrid, together we'd be unstoppable! :hilarious:

SteveO, MTEE1985 and Kak like this.
  2. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,474

With this product no, this is a side project focused on an important factor in driving distance and accuracy that gets almost 0 attention in the training aid world.

Want to improve your putting? Spend less time conquering the world and more time practicing putting, specifically 3-5 footers. It’s amazing how much better you’ll do on long putts when you aren’t as worried about the come backer.

My last option is a side trip your way when I’m in Dallas later this year and then we can work on all of this!

Kak likes this.
  3. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $20,975
    Let me know. We can play a round.

MTEE1985 likes this.
  4. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,474
    Wow time flies.

Tweaked, tweaked and tweaked again but final samples have been produced and will be in route shortly. To those who offered to test for me (assuming you’re in a warm enough climate) I will reach out when they arrive so I can send them out.

Interestingly enough the most popular and effective golf training aid as pictured below, does not cost much money and is not fancy. I’m going a similar path as mentioned before, people will see it and say “WTF” this looks so cheap and plain. The struggle will be the education portion and once somebody tries it, they will see the light.

upload_2019-1-9_10-32-16.jpeg

Final step will be reaching out to past acquaintances who are top teachers in the country and talk about potential endorsements out of them!

5. BusinessNoob

BusinessNoob Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $146
    10 handicap, I would like to test!

MTEE1985 likes this.
  6. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,238
    I don't think they will, I think they'll ask 'how does this work?'

Come on, you know golfers, we'll wear a pickle in our ears if we think it'll give us even a tiny advantage.

For in store, I think you need really strong graphics so that a buyer can walk up to that and say 'Mmm, k, I see how that works, let's give it a try.'

Get Right, MTEE1985 and Bearcorp like this.
  7. Get Right

Get Right Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $34,162
    Golf family here in sunny Florida. Happy to test. @SteveO can attest I have some work to do on my game, ha!

SteveO and MTEE1985 like this.
  8. SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $340
    Congrats, way to keep at it! Maybe part of the “sample test” is to provide folks with the same level of information that you would provide standard buyers. Then you can observe how many folks need additional guidance or if the info provided suffices.

KLaw and MTEE1985 like this.
  9. MTEE1985

Rep Bank:
    $1,474
    You got it, thanks!

Agreed, conveying that will be the next step, through packaging and online through a short video

Thanks! I’m sending one over to @SteveO too once I have them.

Thanks again! Great feedback in your last PM too, very helpful in the process.

Roli, Get Right and SteveO like this.
  10. KLaw

KLaw Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,947
    Do you have a plan to be able to provide proven results for your sales arsenal? Maybe some of the folks you are providing samples to can give you some "certified" testimonials. IOW's, this product will increase your driving distance by x amount and your accuracy by x amount. Also, some short before and after videos would serve you well.

MTEE1985 likes this.
  11. MTEE1985

Rep Bank:
    $1,474
    Great questions and ideas. My options for this include: testimonials from other golf professionals, mini tour players, big name teachers and PGA tour players.

Other professionals and mini tour players will be easy as I have a network of them who would help out. However, who is really gonna care what these people say right? It’s like seeing a book endorsed by 50 people you’ve never heard of, doesn’t make you want to read it any more than you already did.

I do have some contacts with big name teachers and pga tour professionals who I’ve met, worked with, and golfed with in the past where people would actually recognize the names so that is my best option for adding credibilty to the product prior to gathering user reviews.

KLaw likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.