Falcon
New Contributor
Hey all,
Normally I'm the "lurk for months" type, but I'm here to learn action and execution. So let's start here.
I'm 21, just graduated college a year ahead of schedule. Committed to building some side projects and testing what works. I'm in a solid slowlane job, which I'll to hold for 1-2 years, then hopefully move up into a part-time position so I can better focus on side projects. I'll also be working on the necessary licensing and credentials to open a business in the tiny niche I'm passionate about.
For now: I'm learning to sell on Amazon. I have ideas to improve a few products, but I'm foggy on what the back-and-forth R&D stage with a supplier will look like, and curious about domestic vs. foreign suppliers. I'm also planning to start a subscription goods service in my area. If anyone knows good threads or resources on these, please let me know.
I'm excited to share what I learn along the way!
Normally I'm the "lurk for months" type, but I'm here to learn action and execution. So let's start here.
I'm 21, just graduated college a year ahead of schedule. Committed to building some side projects and testing what works. I'm in a solid slowlane job, which I'll to hold for 1-2 years, then hopefully move up into a part-time position so I can better focus on side projects. I'll also be working on the necessary licensing and credentials to open a business in the tiny niche I'm passionate about.
For now: I'm learning to sell on Amazon. I have ideas to improve a few products, but I'm foggy on what the back-and-forth R&D stage with a supplier will look like, and curious about domestic vs. foreign suppliers. I'm also planning to start a subscription goods service in my area. If anyone knows good threads or resources on these, please let me know.
I'm excited to share what I learn along the way!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
