The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CA$HVERTISING by Drew Eric Whitman

For any book discussion

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Okay now I feel (just a tad) bad for buying the book, I wasn't aware this exists! :eek:
Huge thanks & Rep+ for providing the link --> insta-bookmarked even though I own the book now.
Is that the actual book ? Lol I thought it was just pages on the site to give the prelude to the book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

antro

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Dec 3, 2015
Germany
I just skimmed through the book (which is not that easily comprehensable on a Kindle) and it looks like that's all.
The foreword of the book even specifically mentions that the letters are freely available on that website :p

If I find some book-only annotations during thorough reading, I'll make sure to leave a reply here.
For now I assume your link contains the whole book's contents, so you've done a good deed to any lurkers.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Reading it! It's basically about offering to help others solve their needs or even better. I mean, the concepts in cashvertising aren't even alien actually. We just need them to be classified in such a book. We see it everyday, in the silly slowlane educational fairs boasting about good lucrative degrees and recognition....the MLMs offering easy financial freedom and connections....the binary trading software scams that keep hammering up more browser with 'I want you to make hundred and thousands of dollars and I will lead you by the hand to do it'

The latter is so desperate that I can't believe idiots would take their kind offer!

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
I read "Influence" by Robert Cialdini which talks about the triggers you can use to persuade and influence people. I heard Ca$hvertising takes the principles from "Influence" but actually shows you how to use it in a marketing environment.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

Dsilvar89

Resolute Warrior
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
May 1, 2017
New Zealand
Does anyone still have the pdf for Breakthrough Advertising ?

Omerroz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Mar 31, 2017
israel
This book is already on the list of books I'll read
But because of your recommendation here it will be the next book I will read
I like fascinating books and now you intrigued me about him.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
I had CA$HVERTISING, Influence, Digital Marketing for Dummies, 80/20 Sales and Marketing, and Notes from a Friend in pristine condition paperback form. Unfortunately, I left them, and a few other things at a place I was staying at this summer and was told that a cleaning lady threw them away!

It still pains me to remember my loss...

I sincerely hope it was given to one of the cleaning ladies' children or something and not wasted by just being thrown away. It was a decent starter pack for anyone interested in marketing and personal development. :inpain:

/rant

No.1

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Nov 14, 2020
I'm reading this suggested from Joshua Fluke once in a livestream.

Let's see how far can I go with it.

cool

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 18, 2022
I saw this recommended in MJ's fastlane bookshelf.

Also, in one of Drew Eric Whitman's books, Brainscripts, MJ gave a testimonial lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.