• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Book CA$HVERTISING by Drew Eric Whitman

Discussion in 'Book Discussions' started by SBS.95, Mar 24, 2014.

1. m500

m500 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $144
    I bought and read this book recently and highly recommend it.

One observation - the saying 'never judge a book by it's cover' applies here for me. The cover of this book really put me off - the artwork, layout, colours and typography remind me of a spam email or website! I don't think I'd have bought it if it wasn't for the glowing recommendations I'd been reading.

The same is true of 'Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion', which is also a fantastic book.

It makes me wonder, is this design style tried and tested and I'm just not the core target audience? Or, if they used a different cover would it have more broad appeal and sell more? The subject matter of these books makes me think it's the first option!

2. JokerCrazyBeatz

JokerCrazyBeatz Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,769
    Urika! I've found what I've been looking for . A thread about great books on advertising and copy *dashes to the iBook store*

3. antro

antro New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $109
    @ JokerCrazyBeatz: Then you might also like The Boron Letters.
    It's a "series of letters written by copywriting legend Gary C. Halbert explaining the secrets to effect marketing."

Also purchased that one yesterday based on raving feedback here on the forum.

JokerCrazyBeatz likes this.
  4. JokerCrazyBeatz

Rep Bank:
    $2,769
    I've been reading them from here http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron but im pretty sure this WAY different then the book

antro likes this.
  5. antro

Rep Bank:
    $109
    Okay now I feel (just a tad) bad for buying the book, I wasn't aware this exists! :eek:
    Huge thanks & Rep+ for providing the link --> insta-bookmarked even though I own the book now.

JokerCrazyBeatz likes this.
  6. JokerCrazyBeatz

Rep Bank:
    $2,769
    Is that the actual book ? Lol I thought it was just pages on the site to give the prelude to the book

7. antro

Rep Bank:
    $109
    I just skimmed through the book (which is not that easily comprehensable on a Kindle) and it looks like that's all.
    The foreword of the book even specifically mentions that the letters are freely available on that website :p

If I find some book-only annotations during thorough reading, I'll make sure to leave a reply here.
    For now I assume your link contains the whole book's contents, so you've done a good deed to any lurkers.

8. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,939
    Reading it! It's basically about offering to help others solve their needs or even better. I mean, the concepts in cashvertising aren't even alien actually. We just need them to be classified in such a book. We see it everyday, in the silly slowlane educational fairs boasting about good lucrative degrees and recognition....the MLMs offering easy financial freedom and connections....the binary trading software scams that keep hammering up more browser with 'I want you to make hundred and thousands of dollars and I will lead you by the hand to do it'

The latter is so desperate that I can't believe idiots would take their kind offer!

9. kytro360

kytro360 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $302
    I read "Influence" by Robert Cialdini which talks about the triggers you can use to persuade and influence people. I heard Ca$hvertising takes the principles from "Influence" but actually shows you how to use it in a marketing environment.

UncommonWay likes this.
  10. Daniel A

Daniel A DIESEL Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,967
  11. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,387
    Daniel A likes this.
  12. Dsilvar89

Dsilvar89 Resolute Warrior Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $257
    Does anyone still have the pdf for Breakthrough Advertising ?