The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

business podcasts?

Ward

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 13, 2008
I'm finding it more difficult to read these days, wondering if anyone has either audiobook, podcast, or radio recommendations? I'm mostly interested in business and personal finance, to give you a sample of my favorites check out the InvestTalk podcast, that's my best resource: blog.investtalk.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
kurt-

Down boy! ;)

Look at her past posts. She did introduce herself first.

Here's hoping Ward is willing to share a bit more about who she is, and what she can share (or what she'd like to learn).

-Russ H.

PS If all we get is more "Yeah, way cool, I love that!" posts, you know where that leads: :banned:

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Folks who are new to these parts don't know how diligent the spam police are on these here boards, pardner. :)

-Russ H.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I find it tough to find time to read as well. I am ALWAYS listening to something on CD in my car (I am in it fairly often) and I also listen while I am working out in the morning for at least an hour. So about 2 hours of my day are dedicated to listening to audio books or programs.

As far as personal finance goes you can check out the Richest Man in Babylon, although these aren't too popular around here I like one in the Rich Dad series "10 Things to know before you quit your job"

RepRep

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 29, 2009
You can get several great audiobooks at Amazon, Rich Dad Poor Dad etc.

Btw, is there a good business podcast out there?

lo key

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Mar 11, 2008
Try Mixergy.com for audio and video interviews with successful entrepreneurs
Yeah, mixergy is great. You could also try entrepreneurs-journey.com .. haven't taken a look at it myself, but friends have said their are some nuggets in the podcast section.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.