The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business Idea for the Shower?

Idea threads

Mari_15

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 1, 2021
Hello everyone!
This is my first time on this site and my name is Mari Jacobson. I'm a high school student in Texas and I'm taking an entrepreneurship class. We have to conduct interviews on a problem and my team and I chose getting hungry in the shower. I'm not allowed to leave the house unless it's for school, so I'm finding forums I can ask on. If you wouldn't mind, can you please answer some questions:

1. Name (a pseudonym name is fine)
2. Identified Gender
3. Email or phone number (for any follow up questions)
4. Age Range
5.Describe the last time you got hungry while showering.
6.Do you have any dietary restrictions (gluten allergy, vegetarian, vegan, etc.) and what is it?
7.What solutions have you seen in the market, if any?
8.Have you thought of any solutions to combat this problem? If yes, why do you feel that it works well?
9.Would you be open to any other solutions? If so, what type?

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hate to break the bad news for you, but there is NO NEED for satisfying hunger in a shower. Not sure if this is a joke or a waste of time. No serious entrepreneur would waste their mental bandwidth on such a "problem."

Mari_15

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 1, 2021
Hate to break the bad news for you, but there is NO NEED for satisfying hunger in a shower. Not sure if this is a joke or a waste of time. No serious entrepreneur would waste their mental bandwidth on such a "problem."
I agree. I told them it was a wasted business move, but it was a majority vote and they chose that. It's not a serious problem that would need solving. It's in an entrepreneurship class that I'm taking at my high school and the teacher thought it was "creative."

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I agree. I told them it was a wasted business move, but it was a majority vote and they chose that. It's not a serious problem that would need solving. It's in an entrepreneurship class that I'm taking at my high school and the teacher thought it was "creative."
The teacher should have bought the class MJ's books and then just sat around for the rest of the semester LOL

In fact, that's exactly what you should probably do if you are interested in entrepreneurship. A couple Gold and Notable threads will teach better than that class. Good luck.

Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Here, tell your teacher that all of the people who own actually businesses are laughing at the idea of 'entrepreneurship class', and that this is a stupid project and is the perfect example of why you should drop out of school and get away from those retards ASAP.

You're not allowed to leave the house?
Why? Are you on house arrest for a crime? Or is this some covid dictatorship bullshit? Go outside like a free man.

An answer to your poll:

name: Bigdickjohnny
phone: 867-5309
last time i got hungry while showering: never
allergies: cats and peanuts
solutions to shower hunger that I've seen in the market: bananas. you can hold them with wet hands without ruining the inside, you can cover it back up and set it down in between bites and it has a waterproof outer layer, and bananas have potassium so when I jerk off in the shower I won't cramp up. It's the perfect shower food.
any other solutions: a drinking solution. You have a shower head that you can put a scoop of cool-aid into so you get cool-aid you can drink as it comes out of the shower head.

Please report my poll response in it's entirety to the class.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
cba

Last edited:

eramart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Aug 31, 2015
Moscow, Russia
Well, not exactly about being hungry, but if you have diabetes and suffer from hypoglycemia attack while showering, well placed sweets could save your life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.