Hey Guys,
I took the bet on myself and I'm not renewing my lease here in Florida. I'm quitting my job, moving somewhere cheap and I'm going on my own. I looked at the cheapest places to live in the US so I've been looking at apartments. I found Mississippi, Georgia, Kansas and Alabama to all be pretty cheap so far.
I just started looking and haven't decided yet where I'm going to go but I wonder if you guys have any factor that you would consider that I might not have thought of like maybe the entrepreneur community there or other things like that.
Thanks and have an outstanding day,
Claude
I took the bet on myself and I'm not renewing my lease here in Florida. I'm quitting my job, moving somewhere cheap and I'm going on my own. I looked at the cheapest places to live in the US so I've been looking at apartments. I found Mississippi, Georgia, Kansas and Alabama to all be pretty cheap so far.
I just started looking and haven't decided yet where I'm going to go but I wonder if you guys have any factor that you would consider that I might not have thought of like maybe the entrepreneur community there or other things like that.
Thanks and have an outstanding day,
Claude
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


