partsman430
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2011
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$50
$50
I have owned an automotive parts store for 15 years, been in the business for 34 years. I own the business, inventory, and real estate. Business is profitable and I still enjoy it but 60 to 70 hours a week is starting to wear me and my wife out. I have 2 full time and 1 part time employees, they are responsible and trustworthy but I still have several customers and businesses that will only deal with me so I have to be there most of the time. It's nice to be popular but it's killing me. I take 1 week off twice a year and it takes weeks of planning. I am just trying to get some ideas on how to do business diferently to free up some time, so I am not trapped this many hours a week. We are very well known in our area for our knowledge and customer care, experience and inventory. I guess the easiest thing to do is sell everything but I am not ready for that just yet. Any thoughts let me know, thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
