- Joined
- Nov 29, 2018
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 67%
Hey, I just had this Idea in my mind and would love to hear your Feedback.
Goal: Building a large Email List of Sneakerheads/lover
Content: Providing Dates for the Next Release, rumors for up coming shoes, Buy/Sell recommendation and so on...
Marketing: I dont have any large IG/YT Account so I would need to start a new one. Before starting and planing Content all day long, I would buy promotion on big pages and see if there is any demand for such a E-Mail newsletter
Money: Selling related goods like posters, shoe boxes...
whats your opinion on this idea? Did you already saw something like this?
Goal: Building a large Email List of Sneakerheads/lover
Content: Providing Dates for the Next Release, rumors for up coming shoes, Buy/Sell recommendation and so on...
Marketing: I dont have any large IG/YT Account so I would need to start a new one. Before starting and planing Content all day long, I would buy promotion on big pages and see if there is any demand for such a E-Mail newsletter
Money: Selling related goods like posters, shoe boxes...
whats your opinion on this idea? Did you already saw something like this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
