- Joined
- Oct 11, 2022
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$150
$150
User Power: 113%
Hi everyone,
I have read the two first books by MJ DeMarco. I also read The great rat race escape .
Before joining the forum, I decided what type of business I want to build. It will be a website that will provide more value than its competitors to a specific target audience. Paid features of other popular websites will be offered for free. It will take a lot of hard work to build and promote it. I have bought the domain name and made a plan on how to get started.
I work at a low-paying job in Athens, Greece. Hopefully, my new business will replace this job. I am 35 years old and ready for the future.
MJ thank you for your books. You have inspired and motivated me.
I have read the two first books by MJ DeMarco. I also read The great rat race escape .
Before joining the forum, I decided what type of business I want to build. It will be a website that will provide more value than its competitors to a specific target audience. Paid features of other popular websites will be offered for free. It will take a lot of hard work to build and promote it. I have bought the domain name and made a plan on how to get started.
I work at a low-paying job in Athens, Greece. Hopefully, my new business will replace this job. I am 35 years old and ready for the future.
MJ thank you for your books. You have inspired and motivated me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
