What's new

Breaking the commandments Fastlane - Polska :)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Arkadiusz Więzik

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 50%
Hi everyone,

in start i'm sorry for my English I use Google translator :)

As for breaking the commandments Fastlane ...

I opened the insurance office at the station - a lot of locals people. I never make as much money, because I break the rule - the scale and rule - entrance. (Insurance is a business that can be opened in a moment) And I'm not a producer of insurance - selling the product of the company where I work.

I found out, I opened two more offices in other petrol stations and gave them to other insurance agents. I have this 1% of their turnover. After a year of operation the agent will turnover of 10 000 PLN (Polish currency) = 100 PLN / month for me and I do not need to do anything. with every year turnover will be greater. Opening a new office does not cost me nothing. I use my time only

If I open another office - 10 offices * 100 PLN / month = 1000 PLN for me. Rules scale is good. In the following years one office should give 200-300 PLN / month. Profesional agent make turnover 50 000 - 70 000 PLN for monht. I hope have only pro agnet ^^

But I'm still not a producer of insuracne. I'm breaking the rules: entry - control.

1. Commandment needs - is good
2. Commandment enter - not good
3. Commandment control - not good
4. commandment scale - is good
5. Commandment time - is good

What do you think about my business? It makes sense to open next office?

Hard for me to write here, becouse Im not good in English

Hehe I created a website - sensey24.pl but here I break all the rules and will not be a profitable business - let's see :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Uqip vji piyv uggodi. Zua fup'v jewi nadj vu muti.

Cav liiq zuas izit epf iest uqip gus uvjis uqqusvapovoit. Og vjisi't tunivjoph civvis, vjip siiwemaevi xjev zua'si fuoph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom