- Joined
- Apr 6, 2024
- Messages
- 68
Rep Bank
$780
$780
User Power: 153%
Not sure if this category is the best fit. But I’ll run with it for now.
Reading a bit from Unscripted each day. And several places in there that MJ references how the majority of new members fizzle out in short order.
Mental masturbation…
Action-faking…
Etc…
I don’t wanna be one of those statistics.
So I’m opening up a “progress” thread.
My plan is to update daily with what I’ve done to move the needle. Even if it’s just “I haven’t done anything today.”
Projects I either am active on, could get back into, or considering:
Active:
1. I built a system that can make subliminal recordings on demand. For mindset shifts and things like that.
Existing but inactive:
1. I built a similar system that can create customized hypnosis recordings. Same outcomes, different modality.
Considering:
1. Writing a book (fiction novel). I know the likelihood of making a fortune from writing alone is akin to winning the Powerball. It’s just something I want to do eventually.
I started a fiction story back in 2014 or 2015. Wrote every day for 2-3 weeks straight. Took a Sunday off from writing (“I deserve a break. Been working ‘hard’ on this.) never wrote again on it. So I think this goal is more about closing an open loop than anything else. Prove to myself I can do it. So it’ll likely be a back burner relative to other more potentially profitable business ideas.
*****
My thoughts:
With both the hypnosis and subliminal idea above, I built kickass systems for building those products. But I never did any market research other than “there are successful subliminal companies already”. Proxy market research I suppose.
I recently read “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries. Talk about an eye-opener.
I really should step back and institute validated learning to determine if either of those is actually even wanted or needed in the marketplace enough to justify any further development efforts.
Reading a bit from Unscripted each day. And several places in there that MJ references how the majority of new members fizzle out in short order.
Mental masturbation…
Action-faking…
Etc…
I don’t wanna be one of those statistics.
So I’m opening up a “progress” thread.
My plan is to update daily with what I’ve done to move the needle. Even if it’s just “I haven’t done anything today.”
Projects I either am active on, could get back into, or considering:
Active:
1. I built a system that can make subliminal recordings on demand. For mindset shifts and things like that.
Existing but inactive:
1. I built a similar system that can create customized hypnosis recordings. Same outcomes, different modality.
Considering:
1. Writing a book (fiction novel). I know the likelihood of making a fortune from writing alone is akin to winning the Powerball. It’s just something I want to do eventually.
I started a fiction story back in 2014 or 2015. Wrote every day for 2-3 weeks straight. Took a Sunday off from writing (“I deserve a break. Been working ‘hard’ on this.) never wrote again on it. So I think this goal is more about closing an open loop than anything else. Prove to myself I can do it. So it’ll likely be a back burner relative to other more potentially profitable business ideas.
*****
My thoughts:
With both the hypnosis and subliminal idea above, I built kickass systems for building those products. But I never did any market research other than “there are successful subliminal companies already”. Proxy market research I suppose.
I recently read “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries. Talk about an eye-opener.
I really should step back and institute validated learning to determine if either of those is actually even wanted or needed in the marketplace enough to justify any further development efforts.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
